Uff #14 Spoilers

I completely agree with that idea. It's definetly something they would do. And come GW, you think the government wouldn't do that? C'mon...it's the government, they do that thing every other day! :wink:

No, I don't think the government would do that against itself, Ice, that's stupid. Yes, there are conspiracies (If you've payed attention to Rumsfeld lately, you'll know what I mean), but not to the point where they are putting knives in each others backs.

Man, that's what they want you to think. I mean, really think about it, you don't think they wouldn't do that? The same people who say they don't know their own soldiers if they get captured under enemy territories?

The government can be as heartless as they want!

icemastertron said:
You only see what they want you to see. That's why you think what you do. :wink:

No offense intended Goody, but you do have a tendancy to do that...

longshotjimlee said:
he can't help it, his pocket money doesn't stetch far enough.

Right. I wasn't criticizing at all.

For some reason, I don't why, but I think somehow that the FF's escape route will be messed with somehow, or even destroyed. Puts a little twist on it, no?

icemastertron said:
For some reason, I don't why, but I think somehow that the FF's escape route will be messed with somehow, or even destroyed. Puts a little twist on it, no?

Probably. It would give the story arc some thrill and maybe the guy that mess with the thing to get the FF out is that guy that lives in the N-Zone. It stars with an A I forgot what this name is.

Well, if he's in the Ultimate Universe, you can be sure that he won't look too much like that. I think the Kuberts are a bit smarter than to let something like that walk into the Ultimate-turf.

God i hope so. I think this arc is going to resolve itself into a big ethical dilemma where the FF are in a position to get home but only at a really big bad cost. I'm seeing some serious growing up happening soon.

Goodwill said:
Well, if he's in the Ultimate Universe, you can be sure that he won't look too much like that. I think the Kuberts are a bit smarter than to let something like that walk into the Ultimate-turf.

Without a shout of a doubt. The Kuberts are some of the best artists' Marvel has right now.

Caduceus said:
God i hope so. I think this arc is going to resolve itself into a big ethical dilemma where the FF are in a position to get home but only at a really big bad cost. I'm seeing some serious growing up happening soon.

I'm hoping Ellis stays away from the inevitable "portal back home gets destroyed and they have to find a way back" story.

Latest posts

Back