Uff #21 Discussion (spoilers)

Nurhachi said:
Hey no way was this line better then the "You think this letter on my head stands for france!" line!!! :evil:

You don't know. The FF line was better. What do you know anyway. You like The Spot.

thee great one said:
You don't know. The FF line was better. What do you know anyway. You like The Spot.

SPOT BURN.

Nurhachi said:
SPOT :rockon:

Miller you bastard :cry: why? WHYYYYYYYYYY?

He was just writing Wolverine realistically. Wolverine loves killing obscure D-List villains that Nurhachi loves. Its one of his most striking characteristics.

DIrishB said:
I figure it was just a stupid filler joke or something on Millar's part.

Agreed.

TheManWithoutFear said:
:sure: Was the line really that great?

Only because of the double meaning. And no it wasn't better than the france line.

Nurhachi said:
SPOT :rockon:
Miller you bastard :cry: why? WHYYYYYYYYYY?

Because it requires more effort to create a character to kill off, than to just use one he doesn't care for?

I've never heard of Spot, but even I feel sorry for the guy. I really don't like it when people use characters with such disregard. But then, eh.

UltimateE said:
Agreed.

Only because of the double meaning. And no it wasn't better than the france line.

Yeah, the double meaning to it really struck home after the months of Internet speculation about the 616/Ultimate crossover, but the Cap France line is still the greatest because its always fun to razz the French.

In regards to the UFF line, I'd hate to see Millar on April Fool's Day.

icemastertron said:
I lock my doors and windows and baracade them! :scared:
"Mr. Millar, I don't think that raping one of your friends at gunpoint counts as an 'April Fools Joke'!"

Once, for April Fool's, a whole bunch of us and went around Folkestone the night before dropping off leaflets in people's letterboxes so they'd wake up with them the next day. The leaflets were, "Ban Leaflets Now" that we made ourselves and showed people how leaflets are bad and destroy trees. We even dropped a few at the local paper. Who didn't get it. And threw them out. Still, it was worth it.

Bass said:
Once, for April Fool's, a whole bunch of us and went around Folkestone the night before dropping off leaflets in people's letterboxes so they'd wake up with them the next day. The leaflets were, "Ban Leaflets Now" that we made ourselves and showed people how leaflets are bad and destroy trees. We even dropped a few at the local paper. Who didn't get it. And threw them out. Still, it was worth it.

On one april fools a certain someone told me they were getting an interview with Bendis about the new Ultimate project coming. :evil: :furious: I still havn't forgot about that.

thee great one said:
On one april fools a certain someone told me they were getting an interview with Bendis about the new Ultimate project coming. :evil: :furious: I still havn't forgot about that.

I will never understand how some of you fell for that given the timing of the announcement. :lol:

Latest posts

Back