UIM scan

jtg3885

Banned
Didn't know where else to put it. Beauty shot of the Iron Man armor from the USM Super Special #1. I'll try to get the entire page in, but I really don't want to flatten the spine of the comic just for one scan, especially given what I paid for the thing. :shock:

uim.jpg

TheManWithoutFear

#1 reason not to join UC
jtg3885 said:
Didn't know where else to put it. Beauty shot of the Iron Man armor from the USM Super Special #1. I'll try to get the entire page in, but I really don't want to flatten the spine of the comic just for one scan, especially given what I paid for the thing. :shock:

uim.jpg

This probably could've found a thread somewhere...

But seriously this was awesome... I'm gonna go rub one out somewhere :twisted:

jtg3885

Banned
I really prefer the walking tank look of the UU armor to the very humanoid armor of 616. Although... has anyone seen the House of M armor? Looks like a Transformer character to me...

Patriot Mk2

The poster formerly known as Johnny Bravo
jtg3885 said:
I really prefer the walking tank look of the UU armor to the very humanoid armor of 616. Although... has anyone seen the House of M armor? Looks like a Transformer character to me...

Probly cuz its drawn by Pat Lee

E

Excelsior Club
jtg3885 said:
Here's the rare sketch cover of UIM #1.

Is it rare? I picked it up - my shop got them a couple weeks (I think) after the first issue came out. I didn't even know there was a 3rd cover until I saw it in the stack of books for the week.

jtg3885

Banned
It's outside the 50:50 Tony Stark and Iron Man covers, I know that much. I don't know specifics on how many were printed, but I know that Omni ordered 15 UIM and either didn't order or weren't eligible for a sketch variant, and the Bookie ordered significantly more and received five or less. I plan to keep my hands on it, try and get OSC and Kubert to sign it, and then eBay it.

EDIT: And keep the scans for when I find someone to do the armor pics for my story. I really like this version.