Ult. Joker costume?

That poster is suppose to have the "Not all jokes are funny" tagline or the "Laugh it up" tagline

either way its instant pwnage

That poster is suppose to have the "Not all jokes are funny" tagline or the "Laugh it up" tagline

either way its instant pwnage

Yes but still he looks like the crow!

Dude, I think I'm the one who posted that picture in the first place(if not, I saw it here and proceeded to post it on all sorts of other boards). I think that's exactly how he should look. But it's nothing like the detached, disheveld, bald, homeless loonatic you're describing. He could easily sport that look and wear an purple or black suit.

Wow, you're just...wow.

I'm out of this thread.

Alright, that pic is cool and doesn't look like the crow. There is nothing textbook about Joker and he's cool goth, old school, or in a diaper. Ok he's not cool in the new Batman series on CW. I guess the question is what costume would go well with the silly haha and then i kill you kind of Joker?

I think I pretty much agree with Planet-man (for once). The Joker can still be Devious mother****er while wearing a purple suit. You shouldn't have to have him conform to recent fashion trends (in fact, you absolutely should not have him do such a thing) to make him into the creepy, insane character that he should be. I think that good writing is the most important part of the character; not what he wears. I'd imagine him being portrayed...less comical than he has been in some stories, but not all "goth" or doom and gloom. He's the ****ing Joker. He's scary because he's not just your average psychopath who wasn't loved enough as a child, causing a trend of wearing leather and spikes.

I think I pretty much agree with Planet-man (for once). The Joker can still be Devious mother****er while wearing a purple suit. You shouldn't have to have him conform to recent fashion trends (in fact, you absolutely should not have him do such a thing) to make him into the creepy, insane character that he should be. I think that good writing is the most important part of the character; not what he wears. I'd imagine him being portrayed...less comical than he has been in some stories, but not all "goth" or doom and gloom. He's the ****ing Joker. He's scary because he's not just your average psychopath who wasn't loved enough as a child, causing a trend of wearing leather and spikes.

Exacly

He's suposed to be a smiling maniac....and goth ont smile

Also he is a crime lord(though he usually ends up killing his own men)

He's called The Clown prince of crime for a reason

This is exactly what I've been trying to get across. Well said.

The scary part about the Joker is that he isn't some crazy, raving, disheveled, Goth-like lunatic. He's a guy in a suit who's painted up like a clown with a big smile on his face. He's inherently NOT scary, yet he still kills you and you don't even see it coming. He kills people by making them laugh to death or something, he doesn't axe them in the head.

You can have a crazy Gothic-clown character and he'd probably be really cool. But it's just not in any way consistent with how the character has been portrayed in comics. In fact, the Joker from The Batman cartoon is pretty close to looking like how you guys' want and everybody hates him.

Latest posts

Back