Ult. Karen Page?

compound

Would any kind souls here please list down the issues which feature appearances by the Ultimate version of Karen Page, and maybe provide a brief summary of her background, personality, interaction with Matt, differences with 616 counterpart, etc.

Or has it been nothing but cameos that reveal no details about her as a character, so far? :?

I wasn't aware there were even mentions.

compound said:
Would any kind souls here please list down the issues which feature appearances by the Ultimate version of Karen Page, and maybe provide a brief summary of her background, personality, interaction with Matt, differences with 616 counterpart, etc.

Or has it been nothing but cameos that reveal no details about her as a character, so far? :?

Only by name in Ultimate Marvel Team-Up #7

ourchair said:
Yup, that's the one appearance.
... says the guy who, by his own admission, is not even familiar with the plot of Ultimate Daredevil & Elektra OR Ultimate Elektra (the two titles Page was most likely to appear in).

Last edited:
compound said:
... says the guy who, by his own admission, is not even familiar with the plot of Ultimate Daredevil & Elektra OR Ultimate Elektra (the two titles Page was most likely to appear in).
I may not have read those minis, but I flipped through the scans often enough to know she's not there.

Latest posts

Back