Ult. Spider-Man #63 cover...

I disagree. I didn't think Connors was pressuring him at all. He was real honest with him and didn't do anything shady to guilt Peter or anything. Peter seems to think it was cool and was interested in helping people in a way other than with his webs...

You've got a point... Well, I have yet to get the issue :-/, but we'll see. I'll give you my honest opinion when I do actually have it in my hands.

Perhaps he technically wasn't pressuring him, and was being honest with Peter, but he still didn't tell him the whole truth and what he plans to do with the clone when he's finished.

Perhaps he technically wasn't pressuring him, and was being honest with Peter, but he still didn't tell him the whole truth and what he plans to do with the clone when he's finished.

Maybe, but he honestly seems like he doesn't even know. He made it clear that there was a lot of experimenting to do and that they might not see any results - if any - for several years.

And to think that it took only two months to produce what seems to me like a baby. I hope that Peter didn't look that hard on the eyes when he was born! That thing is nasty.

Also, Ben Reilly doesn't seem like that big of a character right now, do you think he will be developed into something more?

Also, Ben Reilly doesn't seem like that big of a character right now, do you think he will be developed into something more?

I completely took him as a throwaway joke by Bendis. I wouldn't think so but you never know.

I hope he isn't thrown away...

Also, if he's ever going to become Scarlet Spider-Man, we'll have to do something about that beer belly.

Latest posts

Back