Ult. X-Men Vol. 12 TPB info

E

Excelsior Club
I know there had been some speculation on how they were going to handle this. Got this tip via email which comes from Amazon:

Ultimate Wolverine makes his explosive return! Storm travels to the Great White North to find her missing friend, but there's no time for celebration for the impetuous and troubled duo! They're about to take on an all-new threat to the Ultimate Universe... Lady Deathstrike! Plus: When a dangerous young mutant immune to psychic control takes Charles Xavier and the rest of a Manhattan bank hostage, the Professor must lead a diverse group of humans in a risky bid to end the siege! And finally, witness the return of Ultimate Juggernaut! Juggie makes a play for the Gem of Cyttorak, the jewel that will make him truly unstoppable. Only two small things stand in his way: Rogue of the X-Men and Ultimate Gambit, the new prince of thieves! This story will change the X-Men's status quo forever! Collects Ultimate X-Men #58-60; #1/2; Annual #1.

Not sure where we were discussing this - maybe a couple different places? We were trying to figure out how the Annuals would be collected, as well as the issues of UXM between Longshot and Magneto's escape.

Thanks to J. Lynsen once again for the tip. :D

Seems a bit like the USM All-Stars trade,a mix+match.What was UXM 1/2?!?Never heard of it before.

Goodwill said:
Yeah, what's the half going to be? I know it's nuts, but I was thinking the same as Ice... :)
The ½ will probably be the Ultimate X-men ½ issue released AGES ago that I only read a summary of. If I recal correctly, its about SW and Quicksilver breaking Magneto out of a prison convoy and the X-men have moral issues.

Yeah, I remember now... It was Iceman and Cyclops versus Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver. Should be interesting and certainly something we should be remembering for the next arc, perhaps?

Goodwill said:
Yeah, I remember now... It was Iceman and Cyclops versus Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver. Should be interesting and certainly something we should be remembering for the next arc, perhaps?
Ooooh, interesting. :D

Caduceus said:
Written by Geoff Johns and drawn by Aaron Lopresti.

Summarised by Uncannyxmen.net here
mmmmm..... Ultimate Geoff Johns.....

Of course I'd have to but tis anyway. I've got 1-10.

Goodwill said:
Why couldn't they just reprint the halves?
Marvel doesn't 2nd reprints. Issues will get reprinted only with a variant/limited edition covers, or in TPB's/HC's. So we just have to wait.

Wow. We here at Ultimate Central are so freakin' nice, we'll answer your question 6 months after you ask it.

DAMN we're good.

icemastertron said:
Marvel doesn't 2nd reprints. Issues will get reprinted only with a variant/limited edition covers, or in TPB's/HC's. So we just have to wait.
Well, there is that Marvel Milestones, but that will be the closest thing we'll be getting for a while, I guess.

Latest posts

Back