Ultimate Action Figure Line

Latari'sFighter

Okay, okay, who thinks there needs to be a seperate Ultimate figure line? I DO! There are plenty of characters and it could be a way to introduce new characters, doncha think? Of course these figures should probably be the size the Select line, or bigger. What do you think?

I totally agree. Maybe this time they can make a better looking Iceman, rather than the aneroxic alien they made for Marvel Legends.

Last edited:
Isn't that part of the Marvel Legends line or whichever it is that packages a figure and a comic? Not a dedicated line of Ultimate action figures, which I presume is what he was suggesting.

I have the Ultimate Cap figure from the Marvel Legends Line (it's one of my favorites in the whole line) and I'm pretty sure that there are a bunch of Marvel Select ultimate figures, but I've dreamt of an Ultimate toy line. They'd have to be made by Toy Biz though, with tons of articulation (that's why I don't own any of the Marvel Select ones. A $20 figure with like 3 points of articulation? no thanks). I'd love to see: Thor, Iron Man, Fury, Black Widow, Giant Man and the Wasp (box set), the whole UFF, Van Damme, Wolverine, Colossus, and Magneto.

Latari'sFighter said:
Ok There are plenty of characters and it could be a way to introduce new characters, doncha think?
I'd be opposed to introducing new characters for the action figures for a few reasons

1. Just creating a costume and appearance precludes a writer from doing any kind of alteration from that when the character did appear. If this happened, we'd have probably the same Dazzler from 616.

2. There's only so much appeal for action figures. Personally, I don't care about them but some people do. I just don't want to be bombarded with even more adds for crap in my comics because Marvel is trying to milk something else to a limited market.

There are some ultimate figures.
Spider-Man, Venom, Wolverine, Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk, & Thor from the Marvel Select line.
Peter Parker, The Lizard, & Rhino from Spider-Man classics line.
Captain America, Green Goblin, & The Punisher from the Marvel Legends line.

thee great one said:
There are some ultimate figures.
Spider-Man, Venom, Wolverine, Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk, & Thor from the Marvel Select line.
Peter Parker, The Lizard, & Rhino from Spider-Man classics line.
Captain America, Green Goblin, & The Punisher from the Marvel Legends line.

Goblin and Punisher are coming out soon right?

icemastertron said:
I totally agree. Maybe this time they can make a better looking Iceman, rather than the aneroxic alien they made for Marvel Legends.

You and your Iceman...

I think that so far everything that they got is good.

Last edited:
Bass said:
They already make 'em. I've seen an Ultimate Captain America figure.

Pretty sure there is/was a Thor also.

here is what marvel should do: get rid of those stupid toy lines like manga and twist 'ems and just stick to the simple stuff like "okay we got little kid marvel, kids marvel, big kids marvel, and adult marvel." No bobblehead crap either. Only works for other stuff. And I think the boxset idea is the greatest, or they can do like a 1 vs 1 Ultimate faceoff or something. All I know is busts are not enough. I NEED MORE!

Latari'sFighter said:
here is what marvel should do: get rid of those stupid toy lines like manga and twist 'ems and just stick to the simple stuff like "okay we got little kid marvel, kids marvel, big kids marvel, and adult marvel." No bobblehead crap either. Only works for other stuff. And I think the boxset idea is the greatest, or they can do like a 1 vs 1 Ultimate faceoff or something. All I know is busts are not enough. I NEED MORE!
Wow. First of all, switch to decaf. Secondly, the 'big kids' and adult markets aren't big enough to support their own toy lines. You're the exception rather than the rule, I believe.

jtg3885 said:
Wow. First of all, switch to decaf. Secondly, the 'big kids' and adult markets aren't big enough to support their own toy lines.
Agreed.

And I like those damn bobble heads.

Latest posts

Back