Ultimate Annuals Being Published in Single Trade

Bass said:
I think a big Hardcover that collected Ultimates 2 and the annual would be fine if it went like this: After you read #6, "The Defenders", the end of the "Gods and Monsters" arc, it says on a black page, "We will now take a brief intermission." and then we have the annual. We are prepared for the jump in art because we know it's an intermission. Also, because of the story itself, it doesn't majorly feature the Ultimates, we know it's not part of the main story, but a sidetrack. It's not like it would bleed in. Then, one the annual is over, it says on a black page, "We now return you to The Ultimates 2." and then we get Grand Theft America. I don't see the problem.
"Tonight, on a very special episode of the Ultimates 2..."

"...Nick Fury is harrassed by the police."

Captain America: Nick...
Nick Fury: They arrested me because I'm BLACK.
Nick Fury: Dammit! *sob sob* I want an oscar! *sob sob* Just because I'm black, how can they arrest me because I'm black? Don't I bleed like they do? Am I not a rose by a different name that smells rosey? Dammit. Dammit. Curse my skin colour. Curse it to hell.
Captain America: Nick, you were arrested for starting international wars under the guise of "pre-emptive strikes". That's why you're in a noose in the gallows.
Nick Fury: They persecuted me because I'm black!
Captain America: No, they persecuted you because your a totalitarian fascist. That's why Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld are up there with you, and none of them are black (except for their hearts).
Rumsfeld: If you strike me down, I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.
Cheney: Why isn't my money leaping to my defense?
Bush: I like pancakes!

Bass said:

Nick Fury: Dammit! *sob sob* I want an oscar! *sob sob* Just because I'm black, how can they arrest me because I'm black? Don't I bleed like they do? Am I not a rose by a different name that smells rosey? Dammit. Dammit. Curse my skin colour. Curse it to hell.
Captain America: Nick, you were arrested for starting international wars under the guise of "pre-emptive strikes". That's why you're in a noose in the gallows.
Captain America: No, they persecuted you because your a totalitarian fascist. That's why Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld are up there with you, and none of them are black (except for their hearts).
Rumsfeld: If you strike me down, I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.
Mrs. Garret: Don't worry tootie- I mean, Nick. Things will get better! Now come on Girls, who wants cake.
Natalie: I sure do!
Everyone: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!....she's fat....
*credits*

TheManWithoutFear said:
So what's the deal with Ultimate Fantastic Four vol. 4?

If you're asking why the UFF Annual is appearing in both TPBs, I believe ALL of them are also appearing in TPBs of their respective titles.

Bass said:

moonmaster said:
Mrs. Garret: Don't worry tootie- I mean, Nick. Things will get better! Now come on Girls, who wants cake.
Natalie: I sure do!
Everyone: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!....she's fat....
*credits*

I wish you two wrote for television.

Latest posts

Back