Ultimate Apocalypse vs Kang

Hawkeye101

Yes, I know, I have a fetish for the verses. But I think it would be so cool to see a torn planet earth where the man of the past (Apocalypse) takes on the dude from the future (Knag). It could be an all-out Ultimate arc. Everyone from the Ultimates, the X-Men, The Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, Daredevil, the Brotherhood, Dr. Doom, etc. would either play on one side or fight both in the middle.

I'm leaving it wide open for discussion and to put your guy's ideas into it. And give some Ideas for Ultimate Kang while you're at it (and you theories on Ultimate Apocalypse if you have any).

Frankly I'm not sure Kang -should- be from the future...

I mean, it seems the repurcussions of time travel are a hell of a lot bigger in the UU than the 616 MU

It's not the 90's anymore...

Okay okay, so no future thing for Kang, but seriously both Kang and Apocalypse want thw world to themselves. It would make for a great story. The two of them massing armies to take over the world, Dr. Doom looking for a loophole to take it himself, Magneto bent on taking One army for mutant-kind. The Ultimates, the X-Men, the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, etc working in the middle and possibly closer to one side than the other.

And of couse Kang, Apocalypse, and allegance ideas please.

ProjectX2 said:
It's not the 90's anymore...
I 100% Agree

Thee Great One said:
I missed the 90's.......
*hugs* We know you do boy, we know you do.

I absolutely detest threads like these. First off, we know nothing about Ultimate Apocolypse or Ultimate Kang. Second, narrowed versus threads are so :arrgh:

Thirdly, It seems like you have some kind of story you want to tell Hawkeye, why don't you put it in the baseless spec or fanfic thread?

I think the perfect time to introduce Kang was those traveling terrorists the UFF took down. He could've been their leader.

Apocolypse is real.

I mentioned this before;
Kang is also Rama Tut, so what if in the past, Pharo Rama Tut was over thrown by self proclaimed God, (Apocalypse) and sealed into a pyramid.
In the Pesent, this Pyramid is unearthed, or discovered, or something, and the runes on the walls etc. tell the story of the events. Well, Rama Tut is discovered in his Tomb, and is still alive, yet driven quit Mad by the thousands of years trapped in darkness. Word gets to Apocalypse, or Rama Tut seeks revenge, and all out Hell follows.

It's an idea, and needs to be cleaned up, But some more ideas are that The reason Rama Tut lived is because he is infact form the 40th century or whatever, and threw science not yet known to man, is able to live a very, vvery long time.....????

Maybe this won't work......

Vegetable-man said:
I mentioned this before;
Kang is also Rama Tut, so what if in the past, Pharo Rama Tut was over thrown by self proclaimed God, (Apocalypse) and sealed into a pyramid.
In the Pesent, this Pyramid is unearthed, or discovered, or something, and the runes on the walls etc. tell the story of the events. Well, Rama Tut is discovered in his Tomb, and is still alive, yet driven quit Mad by the thousands of years trapped in darkness. Word gets to Apocalypse, or Rama Tut seeks revenge, and all out Hell follows.

It's an idea, and needs to be cleaned up, But some more ideas are that The reason Rama Tut lived is because he is infact form the 40th century or whatever, and threw science not yet known to man, is able to live a very, vvery long time.....????

Maybe this won't work......

That's like in X-Men: Evolution.

thee great one said:
I liked it alot.

Me too. It got a bit boring after Apocalypse had been introduced though.

Latest posts

Back