Ultimate Apocalypse's Horsemen

I still want Ultimate Archangel making his first appearance as Death, and I still hope that Ultimate Random will first appear as the Horseman of War. Aside from wanting Ultimate Omega Red to be Famine, I hope Famine will be a mutant making thier first ultimate appearance, like Plague (physical plague) or Multiple-Man (metaphorical plague).

Last edited:
I think that's a contradiction. I think Apocalypse would limit himself too natural strength not a puny human who made himself better with powers.

I dunno Hulk was War in 616. Survival of thet fitist doesnt stop on thet streaght your born with.

I dunno Hulk was War in 616. Survival of thet fitist doesnt stop on thet streaght your born with.

Yeah I've said this before, if they go with the survival of the fittest it shouldnt be limitted to mutants, he should also have his own Super soldier program

Apocalypse and the Four Horsemen (spoilers/discussion)

Firstly, I think Apocalypse is the dark side of Xavier's psyche, possibly an alternate personality.

Why would I think this? Firstly, it has been shown that Ultimate Xavier isn't as benevolent as 616 Xavier, and has a tendency to do underhanded things, especially with his powers.
Secondly, Sinister was "hallucinating"? Doubtful... I think "Apocalypse" is a telepathic projection of Xavier, the way Xavier wants to be seen.
Thirdly, Cable has insinuated that Xavier caused a catastrophe in the immediate future and had to get him out of the picture. Cable's beef was with Xavier... but in every reality and every time period, Cable's beef is with Apocalypse.
That's why I think that Xavier, or at least a part of Xavier, is Apocalypse!

Then comes the Horsemen... I think we have been seeing them, we just haven't recognized it.

Sinister: has white skin (or at least 616 does) and carries a gun. He also had that hat and jewel. Apocalypse also sent him forth hunting mutants; he was originally supposed to be Death but Apocalypse demoted him, but he still could had been conquering in Apocalypse's name.
The gun could be the modern bow, and the hat and jewel could represent the crown. The crown could also be metaphorical, with his telepathic powers being the crown... or possibly, Apocalypse's blessings.

Deadpool: Wears red, preferred to use bladed weapons over guns, was a highly decorated war hero, and causes strife. It was also never said who turned him into a cyborg... and 616 Apocalypse, at least, likes to enhance his Horsemen.
Deadpool's philosophy that mutants should have to earn their powers isn't so different from Apocalypse's (616's and likely Ultimate's) ideology "survival of the fittest."

The order the Horsemen appear in the bible/the order they appear in the comics:

Sinister
Horse: White
Horse Represents: Victory/False Peace
Rider: Wears a crown and carries a Bow
Rider Represents: Conquest
Text: And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

Deadpool
Horse: Red
Horse Represents: Blood spilt on the battlefield
Rider: Carries a sword
Rider Represents: War/Persecution
Text: And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

???
Horse: Black
Horse Represents: Desolation
Rider: Carries measuring scales
Rider Represents: Hunger/Injustice
Text: And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and saw a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of scales in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, "A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine."

???
Horse: Pale/Green
Horse Represents: Decay
Rider: Followed by hell
Rider Represents: Death
Text: And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Last edited:
Re: Apocalypse and the Four Horsemen (spoilers/discussion)

Shouldn't this be in Baseless speculation? Or any of the other 12,000 Apocalypse threads that we have.

I wasn't entirely sure where to put it, and I wanted a fresh topic that people might actually still look at, lol.

Thanks, IceShadow.

Last edited:

I wasn't entirely sure where to put it, and I wanted a fresh topic that people might actually still look at, lol.

Thanks, IceShadow.

I think it's a good idea. I just think we allready have too many Apocalypse threads.

Just posted on chat: What if this is why Sinister killed himself, because his master died? We were all so confused as to why he'd been wasted like that, but it would explain why that scene was included.

You might be onto something with that. I know he failed to kill himself before when Apocalypse told him to choke himself, but why try again all these months later?

I just see the Apocalypse persona replacing the awful Onslaught persona that 616 Xavier had.

While I do think it's a great twist that
Cable's Wolverine
from the future... I don't buy it. Like... how did he grow 8 inches?

And what do you guys think of Deadpool being the Horseman of War? I think it makes sense, and as I pointed out, is alluding to a pattern.

Last edited:
I don't really like the Xavier as Apocalypse possibility either.

What seems more promising is if Mr. Sinister was killed (and he'll have to come back as a zombie, or somesuch. That's a necessary) because he was Apocalypse's liaison to this world. I'd really love if they played up Apocalypse as a demi-godly being in the manner of old school, wrathful Egyptian or Mesopotamian deities. And Mr. Sinister was his contact into this world. But Cable's pulling Xavier from the timeline changes history and allows Apocalypse to enter the world.

Cable would naturally have to be War, and being Wolverine just makes it that much more fitting.

Gambit would have to be Death. And he'd have to come back in some sick-*** Voodoo way. Maybe the energy he controlled has a sentience, and when he flatlined, this kicked in, powering his body back up.

Mr. Sinister's a pretty fitting Pestilence. Maybe he could be tied back in somehow with the Legacy Virus.

And Famine would be... Idunno... Longshot?

You make it sound like Cable's trying to help Apocalypse... but that would be like Superman helping Darkseid.

And I can't see Gambit's energy being sentient.

You make it sound like Cable's trying to help Apocalypse... but that would be like Superman helping Darkseid.

And I can't see Gambit's energy being sentient.

I disagree. This isn't 616 Cable we're talking about here. This is crazy, kidnapping, Wolverine Cable. Your Superman/Darkseid analogy doesn't really fit.

I just see the Apocalypse persona replacing the awful Onslaught persona that 616 Xavier had.

That's just silly, besides Xavier is in the future at the moment, so if that were so Apocalypse wouldn't exist in the present timeline.

Anyway there is an easier to do Ultimate Apocalypse, instead of being a 5000 Egyptian mutant, he is very powerful mutant born in modern times who thinks he is a ancient Egyptian god. He has convinced other mutants of this and they have formed a cult around him. Apocalypse has used his mental powers to seek others who may be worthy, like Sinister.

Latest posts

Back