Ultimate Aunt May

The Captain said:
is aunt may in ult.spi ever going to get some ***?

YES.

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

The Captain said:
this was taken straight off the bendis board:
someone mentioned aunt may having a boyfriend, well here you go...

Will Ultimate May ever have a boyfriend in the book?

YES.

is aunt may in ult.spi ever going to get some ***?

YES.
Anyone else think that the internet is killing tact? Anyone? Just me?

Baxter said:
Anyone else think that the internet is killing tact? Anyone? Just me?

Yeah, I've noticed it too. :lol:

Nice one...

The Captain said:
yep, ... he can crawl on the ceiling and watch aunt may get it on!!!

Wow, that sounds especially disgusting. Especially since....

Well since it's disgusting.

I mean can't Aunt May get a little privacy? Besides Pete needs to be workin' on his own sex issues. like how he's not getting any.

The Captain said:
yep, after all this time of her telling pete no shenanigans, he can crawl on the ceiling and watch aunt may get it on!!!

Synch said:
I mean can't Aunt May get a little privacy? Besides Pete needs to be workin' on his own sex issues. like how he's not getting any.
And we thought family jewels was bad...

Synch said:
Wow, that sounds especially disgusting. Especially since....

Well since it's disgusting.

I would comment on that, but that would result in me either A) having my post deleted... B) having Cad pm me and say something or C) me being banned from the site :D
Have a nice day

The Captain said:
I would comment on that, but that would result in me either A) having my post deleted... B) having Cad pm me and say something or C) me being banned from the site :D
Have a nice day
See, your learning. :wink:

Oh well...

Anyway back to what's really good. I don't think aunt May's gonna find out for a minute, because she's got the LLS (Lois Lane Syndrome). U know where no matter how obvious things get they still don't get it. U see how long it took in the regular marvel U.

Synch said:
Anyway back to what's really good. I don't think aunt May's gonna find out for a minute, because she's got the LLS (Lois Lane Syndrome). U know where no matter how obvious things get they still don't get it. U see how long it took in the regular marvel U.

yeah, but the 616 is different, in that universe...she kinda knew for a while (well thats how the creators set it up cough cough *JMS* cough)

in the ultimate universe.....aunt may cant make the connection because she cant picture pete being someone she fears..

Ok

ahhh, that's pretty good. You may be onto something. although she use to fear spidey in 616 too, she even hated him for awhile when she thought he was a criminal.

Last edited:
causing trouble everywhere that i go

Synch said:
ok, well as long as spidey stays off the ceiling than keep it moving.

LOL....now everyone is gonna have bad thoughts when this shows up in the series, and its all thanks to your friendly neighborhood sp....captain :D

I always HATED Ultimate Aunt May ...She pisses me off ! She acts like she is 23 or something. GET OLD WOMAN !

Latest posts

Back