Ultimate Avengers 2

the watcher

For those of you interested in this. here's the first poster for this Film.

ultimateavengers2.jpg

Note: More on this film later.

August? That's 6 months. They said they'll release the DVD's 3-4 months in between to have a nice 'break'.

Oh well.

Well, that's how it looks.

The booklet in the Ultimate Avengers DVD has the release dates for the next three animated movies:

Ultimate Avengers II (August)
Iron Man (October)
Doctor Strange (February 2007)

Looks like Iron Man comes out two months after UA2, then Doctor Strange four months after Iron Man. So, essentially, it's still four movies in a 1 year period ;).

That said, at least I know what to expect with UA2... I liked Ultimate Avengers more after rewatching it and not having the preconception that it was "The Ultimates" movie.

Last edited:
I don't think it will be based on Ultimate Iron Man... The title is simply "Iron Man", so it'll probably 616-based.

Dr_Draco said:
Looks like Iron Man comes out two months after UA2, then Doctor Strange four months after Iron Man. So, essentially, it's still four movies in a 1 year period ;).
I was speaking about Ultimates & Ultimates 2 specifically.

I know... Just thought it was interesting that Iron Man comes out 2 months after UA2... Makes me think they had to push it back maybe?

But whatever, I get your point ;).

It's a little blurry, and I don't know if I should know this, but who's in the black/grey to the left of Cap?

So, is this based on Ultimates 2 or are they just going to turn it into crap as they go along?

ProjectX2 said:
So, is this based on Ultimates 2 or are they just going to turn it into crap as they go along?

It has Black Panther in it - what's your guess?

Bass said:
I'm not picking any of this **** up. I'll be too busy watching Justice League Unlimited.

Word.

Sentence.

Paragraph.

Essay.

I can't wait. All these toon Marvel films are rentals for me, but if they ever do a box set of all the UA films, and I can find it on the cheap side, I might get it. Definitely not worth owning now though.

Why can't they just keep it good? Rise of the Panther? This is going to be crap.

Latest posts

Back