Ultimate Avengers (Idea) (possible spoilers)

TheCell

First, I only put spoilers because discussion may lead to spoilers

anyways, i had a rather interesting idea. A villain team that calls itself the avengers. It would mock the 616 universe, but the name would sound good for a bunch of evil vigilantes. So I went scrounging and found villains from each title (well, villains not ultimized yet) and here's what I got:

Taskmaster
Cardiac
Titania
Gorgeous George
Blacklash
Typhoid

The team, after looking at it and thinking a while, actually looks like it could do some damage. So long as a certain thunder god doesn't intervene.

Comments and criticism are more than welcome....They're mandatory!

Wow. I've never heard of any of those characters, unless Typhoid id Typhoid Mary of DD. Good idea with the name though.

Baxter said:
Wow. I've never heard of any of those characters

Titania used to be Absorbing Man's girlfriend. Cardiac is a Spidey villain.

UltimateE said:
Titania used to be Absorbing Man's girlfriend. Cardiac is a Spidey villain.
I'm just wondering, was Titania REALLY Absorbing Man's girlfriend prior to Slott's work on The She-Hulk?

I have to re-read my issues of the Maximum Carnage mega-arc but while Cardiac was originally a villain, I can't remember whether he turned good guy in his last appearance. He's listed as a "Spider-Friend" in the Marvel VS System cards and it kind of makes sense because of his origin.

Cardiac was originally a medical researcher whose brother died of a rare disease that could've been cured by experimental treatments that medical insurance companies, like Sapirdyne Chemicals, refused to fund because they were considered unprofitable research.

So he did what anyone would've done: He had his heart replaced with a beta-particle reactor and his skin with vibranium mesh and became superhuman vigilante! W00t!

Did I just reveal my stupidly trivial Spider-Man knowledge again?

Taskmaster is a Deadpool-related character who has photographic reflexes and memory. We talked about him in the Deadpool movie thread.

As for the idea, I don't mind it but I think if you want to call it the Avengers, they need to be AVENGING SOMETHING. I don't think just not avenging something could be gotten away with here.

TheCell said:
First, I only put spoilers because discussion may lead to spoilers

anyways, i had a rather interesting idea. A villain team that calls itself the avengers. It would mock the 616 universe, but the name would sound good for a bunch of evil vigilantes. So I went scrounging and found villains from each title (well, villains not ultimized yet) and here's what I got:

Taskmaster
Cardiac
Titania
Gorgeous George
Blacklash
Typhoid

The team, after looking at it and thinking a while, actually looks like it could do some damage. So long as a certain thunder god doesn't intervene.

Comments and criticism are more than welcome....They're mandatory!

I've heard of all of them except Gorgeous George. Nice Idea man.

Oh and by the way

Welcome to Ultimate Central. Hope you enjoy your stay and please keep your hands on the keyboard for the remainder of this journey :)

Because Ultimate Central.........is a journey

A journey where you will learn about love, hate, joy, sorrow and MWOF. A journey that will lead you to new heights. It wont always be easy...but its worth it. :)

Caduceus said:
Taskmaster is a Deadpool-related character who has photographic reflexes and memory. We talked about him in the Deadpool movie thread.

As for the idea, I don't mind it but I think if you want to call it the Avengers, they need to be AVENGING SOMETHING. I don't think just not avenging something could be gotten away with here.
I kinda have to admit with him on this. But it's a good thought out idea....I think.

Anyways, WELCOME! :D

Perhaps some ex-brotherhood left over or something.

ourchair said:
I'm just wondering, was Titania REALLY Absorbing Man's girlfriend prior to Slott's work on The She-Hulk?

Yes, in the mid 1980's, during Secret Wars.

Nurhachi said:
A journey where you will learn about love, hate, joy, sorrow and MWOF.

Geez scare him away why don't you?

Irish_4204 said:
No X-men related villian :(

yeah gorgeous george is. i think i'd change his name. I think he was in the nasty boys or something like that. His body is stretchy and tar-like. I figured i'd have him be like inque on batman beyond. She was awesome.

Also, yeah they should be avenging something. You made a good point. hmmmmm..........welll, they're supposed to be ultimates villains, so how about this.

Taskmaster owns a big company like Stark and Osborn. He is on the brink of making a super soldier serum, but because of human test subjects, the government shuts him down. He breaks out and wants revenge. He rounds up some villains and goes after the cause of the problem, captain america.

So, technically they should be the revengers, but thats a spoof, not a team.
Maybe the Brotherhood of Vengeance? or something like that

Cardiac would be about the same storyline as normal comics, except not as old. So, he'd be kind of good too. (yay conflicting emotions!)
Titania would be one of the experimental people
Gorgeous George (Who i'm changing to tarbaby) would be one of taskmasters old friends
Yeah, Typhoid would be typhoid mary, but with a shorter name. I'd have her be a schitzophrenic lab assistant or something
Blacklash would be one of taksmasters hired hands

and thanks for the welcoming party. i have a feeling ill enjoy it here

Latest posts

Back