Ultimate Blade!!!!!

vader

I was on Wikipedia.org and stumbled upon this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_Universe#Ongoing_titles

In Upcoming Miniseries section we have listed Ultimate Blade. Did anyone else hear about his from another source or maybe from Wizard? If not then i would like to your speculations on what the Upcoming Miniseries will be about.

To promote Ultimate Blade a little bit he will be teamed up with Ultimate Spider-Man or maybe even Ultimate DD. I just hope they are not going to do an Origin deal like with UIM

Upcoming mini? That's incorrect. Blade won't be showing up in his own mini, but in USM, but that's sometime after #100.

Ultimate Invasion is a comic book mini-series that takes place in the Ultimate Marvel universe. Springing out of the "Tomb of Namor" arc in Ultimate Fantastic Four #24-26 that introduces Namor and Atlantis to the Ultimate Universe, the series will be called "Ultimate Invasion" and will be written by Brian Bendis based on an idea he's had for 1½ years. The artwork will be by Michael Turner, which will be his debut into Ultimate Marvel. Quesada described the events as a "big climactic battle at the end of 2006."

Michael Turner? Blech.

TheManWithoutFear said:
That's an interesting find. Are they wrong? Is there going to be a Ultimate Blade Mini following his appearance in USM? Hmm.
They indeed are. Blade isnt scheduled to appear in USM until what, issue 114 or something like that? How would they know the future plans? It's like Aeroth said, it can be edited by anyone, so it's probably someone with incorrect info.

icemastertron said:
They indeed are. Blade isnt scheduled to appear in USM until what, issue 114 or something like that? How would they know the future plans? It's like Aeroth said, it can be edited by anyone, so it's probably someone with incorrect info.
Right. That is too far ahead. My question about Ultimate Blade will Pete's encounter in the Super Special be taken into account?

Last edited:
TheManWithoutFear said:
Right. That is too far ahead. My question about Ultimate Blade will Pete's encounter in the Super Special be taken into account?

He might. It would be good for the story, since Blade scared the crap out of him. But the references to UMTU and SS seem to come and go. Spider-Man makes note of meeting Shang-Chi and Wolverine on their subsequent appearances, but never says anything about Iron Man or the F4 (understandably).

GMaster said:
So we can expect another ****ty Bendisization.

Cut the man some slack, he's delivered on more then one occasion.

Oh great, vampires.

Vampires don't fit in the UU.

And that's final, don't even argue about it.

I really hope they keep the number of Vampires extremely low, not the movie-verse "where they are every where" crap. Cause then SHIELD would know and they would obliterate them. Keep them simple and they can pull it off.

Latest posts

Back