Ultimate Captains

jtg3885 said:
I doubt it's that simple, or else S.H.I.E.L.D. would have done it. I still think that the Europeans developed not a single Super-Soldier Serum, but a number of compounds. Flight serum, strength serum, etc. Segmenting things like that would have made it a lot easier to research and produce than trying to make one giant compound. I'm really surprised nobody in the writing department of Marvel has thought of that, and passed that thought on into the comics. Hell, even the Soviets managed super-soldiers like Natasha and the freaks in Ult. Nightmare. Hell, the Soviets had five programs that we know about working on supers.
your right. i didn't think of it that way. it does make sense for them to have been able to make serums for diffirent things. thank you for pointing that out.

Hmm... If they were to introduce Captain Universe I think I'd want to see him show up in The Ultimates or something.

In 616 they always handled him separately from the mainstream characters, excluding the time Spidey became captain universe.

I would just hope that they'd keep spidey out of it altogether...

But I could see Bendis try to pull some of that crap.

Hmm... If they were to introduce Captain Universe I think I'd want to see him show up in The Ultimates or something.

In 616 they always handled him separately from the mainstream characters, excluding the time Spidey became captain universe.

Actually, in 05', they revamped Cap by having the Uni-power going to Hule, Daredevil, X-23, Invisible Women, and Silver Surfer. It was trying to regain it's power. And don't worry, I don't think Stan Lee will let Bendis within 20 yards of cap. I hope, or I would die a little. :cry:

Ultimate Captain MJ/Goblin!

Ultimate Captain Mj/Wolf HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

worst ever idea after Aunt May and Franklin Richards fighting Galactus :)
(oh wait they did this before HAHAHAHAAHAHAH)

Wow. A perfectly good thread ruined.

I took that as meaning Brian designed the look, and hs dad handled the functionality.
Yes.

It also jives with how Dr. Braddock says that his son is the only person under fifty (?) willing to wear a Union Jack on his chest. Meaning that, Daddy designed 'Captain Britain-tech' and it was the son's idea to be so ludicrous as to actually take the Britain concept so far as to encourage the fashionistas to work a Union Jack into the design.

OMG dead thread revival.

Latest posts

Back