Ultimate Central IV: The First Shot

JQP nooooooooooooo

Nice movie. Only thing, i was in the credits, but i couldnt find myself in the movie. *checks again...and again....and again*

Nurhachi said:
JQP nooooooooooooo

Nice movie. Only thing, i was in the credits, but i couldnt find myself in the movie. *checks again...and again....and again*
You're in two plain shots: you're right behind E during his entire speech and then you're the first one to get punched then kung fu kicked by Doc. You look (almost) exactly like Bass's drawing of you for the cover of the fanfic.

Last edited:
Ok, I just clicked on this. WTF?!? I haven't seen any of these before. I didn't watch it all because I'm going to have to catch up with the previous installments first.
But can I ask, wtf is up with Cad's head?!

Guijllons said:
Ok, I just clicked on this. WTF?!? I haven't seen any of these before. I didn't watch it all because I'm going to have to catch up with the previous installments first.
But can I ask, wtf is up with Cad's head?!
You'll need to watch the first three to understand it. Number 1 is 6 minutes, 2 is 3 minutes, and 3 is 6 minutes, so it shouldn't take very long.

I'm unhappy that the fanfic threads get 20+ pages and this gets only 5 posts. =(

Summary for Ultimate Central V.

Just as the war really begins, Caduceus takes Doc Comic away for training in order for Doc to better understand his powers. UltimateE and the Mods easily get the upperhand with their newest member, Jay-Cue-Pee. Where is Doc Comic to fight this Millarian Menace, and is Quicksilver more than he seems?

Ultimate Houde said:
Yea, my guy went from blond to black hair in the space of an episode before he was killed
Hey, there will be some continuity errors. It's hard work to recreate every detail and keep it from sequel to sequel. Think of it like Millar and the other Ultimate writers, but cleaner and more tigth.

Doc Comic said:
Summary for Ultimate Central V.

Just as the war really begins, Caduceus takes Doc Comic away for training in order for Doc to better understand his powers. UltimateE and the Mods easily get the upperhand with their newest member, Jay-Cue-Pee. Where is Doc Comic to fight this Millarian Menace, and is Quicksilver more than he seems?

Sounds interesting. I just checked out Part IV, and looks like a good set-up for the coming chapters. But I have one request...can I defect? I just can't see myself as being on the same team with JQP. Ahhh, no big deal, great job otherwise.

So when can we expect Part V?

DIrishB said:
Sounds interesting. I just checked out Part IV, and looks like a good set-up for the coming chapters. But I have one request...can I defect? I just can't see myself as being on the same team with JQP. Ahhh, no big deal, great job otherwise.

So when can we expect Part V?
I finished shooting and editing Part V yesterday. I just have to put in subtitles, music, and credits.

DIrishB said:
Awesome, its eagerly anticipated.
Yeah, I've been busy with my ambitous 15-minute-long movie that I've been keeping hush-hush. It's based on one of my favorite comic characters, though, and I can do it now that they have a custom costume available for him.

Doc Comic said:
Yeah, I've been busy with my ambitous 15-minute-long movie that I've been keeping hush-hush. It's based on one of my favorite comic characters, though, and I can do it now that they have a custom costume available for him.

Lemme guess...Superman? I look forward to that one also, even though I know nothing about it.

DIrishB said:
Lemme guess...Superman? I look forward to that one also, even though I know nothing about it.
Yeah. I'm having to develop new effects and I have to download new programs in order to properly do things, as The Movies clearly wasn't meant for superhero movies. I find myself having to develop flying, heat vision, and so on.

Doc Comic said:
Yeah. I'm having to develop new effects and I have to download new programs in order to properly do things, as The Movies clearly wasn't meant for superhero movies. I find myself having to develop flying, heat vision, and so on.

:lol:

Still, sounds really cool. Gotta give you credit for basically revolutionizing virtual movie-making...now if you were to do so with the real thing hot chicks would be giving you credit...and their collective ***, because you'd be rolling in money.

Peter Jackson sure loves those skanky hoes.

Latest posts

Back