Ultimate Central the Fanfic: Team Up

Yes...

IT IS COMING.

Last edited:
One thing people may not have catcvhed is that Ultimate Houde and Marvelman went through many of the stages of being a hero in this adventure.

THE ORDINARY WORLD
Both of them begin in the ordinary world, first off Marvelman in wherever he choose to live after the battle, and Ultimate Houde, in his old apartment.

THE CALL TO ADVENTURE
With Ultimate Houde, it was literally a call, from his friend Victor Von Doom, and with Marvelman, it was Ultimate Houde's portal that called to him to begin his adventure.

REFUSAL OF THE CALL
This one, neither of them did. Ultimate Houde is too much of a hero to let the call go unanswered, and Marvelman was too gone already to listen to any other course.

MENTOR
While there was no true mentor in this one, both Ultimate Houde and Marvelman got swift kicks in the *** by others involved in the adventure, VVD, and Slimjim

CROSSING THE FIRST THRESHOLD
Both of them crossed a threshold though, when Ultimate Houde ported into Freemark, that was his first step. Marvelman's, on his course to becoming a hero, was crossed when he was dragged underneath the Earth, into Slimjim's abode.

TESTS, ALLIES AND ENEMIES
They both had a multitude of enemies, test and allies in this one. It's pretty self explanatory.

APPROACH TO THE INMOST CAVE
For Ultimate Houde, his innermost cave was within his memories, when his subconcious confronted him. MArvelman's was when he kidnapped Ultimate Houde, getting ready for his final duel

THE SUPREME ORDEAL
This, for Marvelman, represents the final duel between Ultimate Houde and himself. For Ultimate Houde, this was the realization on why he was insane.

REWARD (SEIZING THE SWORD)
Again, Ultimate Houde got the literal meaning on this one, leaving with Marvelman's sword. While Marvelman was rewarded with his mind returning back to him.

RESURRECTION
Now, I felt this happened at the same time for both. For Ultimate Houde, it was when Marvelman seized one last strike. For Marvelman, it was when Ultimate Houde showed him the truth. Both came out of the duel, renewed with life you could say.

THE ROAD BACK
Now, this is where the adventure leaves off for Marvelman. He hasn't experienced his road back, which will most likely happen during in his next adventure, when he goes back to his family home. For Ultimate Houde, this was returning to Skotti and VVD.

RETURN WITH ELIXIR
Again, Ultimate Houde left this world with a newfound vigor for life itself.

... **** man. You cut off my arm.

Is this after UC Fanfic Issue 50?

...goddammit. my ****in arm man. Not cool.

JK loved it. but why evil? :p

Well I was going to make an online comic of this arc, I made nine pages and was going to use them to get Houde's approval but it became too much of a hassle and I decided not to do it. But I might as well show you guys what I already made

UC TEAM UP #1

If you want a closer look you could rick click and hit zoom

... **** man. You cut off my arm.

Is this after UC Fanfic Issue 50?

...goddammit. my ****in arm man. Not cool.

JK loved it. but why evil? :p

Don't worry, if what I want to happen, actually gets approved to happpen, your missing arm will experience an upgrade.

And that was cool Random, well done

Well I was going to make an online comic of this arc, I made nine pages and was going to use them to get Houde's approval but it became too much of a hassle and I decided not to do it. But I might as well show you guys what I already made

UC TEAM UP #1

If you want a closer look you could rick click and hit zoom

Solid. That was jawesome.

Are you crazy, man?! There aren't that many awesome points in the world! You've ruined the coolconomy!

Little known fact: 1 jawesome ≈ 13.456 cool points.

You're covered.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back