Ultimate Central: The Fanfic - Volume 8

6 Months Ago, Pennsylvania

At city mall in the food court, a group of girls are sitting around gossiping or talking about boys or… make up or something…

Okay I have no idea what girls do in their spare time, what they talk about or just anything about them. I even hang out with a bunch of girls for a whole week and I still have no idea. They are and will always be a mystery to me, I will never learn to play the piano and I will never understand the female types. I am clueless as what to write. So instead you'll be treated to the stereotypical "high school girl" conversation. It won't last that long, it's just a place to start; maybe there will be a humorous joke or two.

So, mall, food, court, table, improper grammar, and use of the word "like", here we go.

Blonde: Oh. My. Gawd. Did you see what Becky was wearing the other night?
Brunette: I know, its like "Hello, green does not go with yellow".
Red Head: Oh did you see that one stupid show that revolves around teenagers with bad dialogue and plots that are completely unrealistic, or extremely improbable to happen to the same small group of people?
Brunette: Oh yeah, Scandinavianville? I can't believe with what Jane did to Donald, It was soooo scandalous.

God I can't take much more of this.

Blonde: Do you think he'll like, ever forgive her?
Red Head: I just hope she get back with that quarterback, Jake.
Blonde: Oh did you see that reality show about a bunch of people living together and have stupid drama.

Okay enough of this. In the group of fast-idiotic girls talking girls there is one who is starring into space clearly bored.

Red Head: He Twilight, what's the matter, girl?
TwilightEl: … huh? Nothing.

TwilightEl never really enjoyed hanging out with these broadly drawn, blatantly clichéd girls. The truth is that she has been feeling really bored and unfulfilled, like there's something she was meant to do; something higher than talking about shallow crap all day. Then suddenly, she felt different.

Brunette: Oh my gawd! Like, what's that on your arm?!

TwilightEl quickly looks down and sees this brown substance on her arm. TwilightEl hectically tries to wipe it off, but it wouldn't come off, in fact it was spreading. She quickly runs to the bathroom and tries to wash it off than in a split second it covered her body. She looks into the mirror, her skin turned brown and almost looked like it was moving, her eyes were gold and strange geometric shapes glowed all over her body.

Blonde: Oh my gawd… what are you going to do for the dance on Saturday?
TwilightEl: … I hate you.

UCFFCov60.jpg

Written By: Random
Cover By: Random

Emerging from the Ashes of the Emperor's victory over the Avatars, heroes came together, bonding through various hardships. Now, they are faced with the challenge of overthrowing an empire

~ NURHACHI & DR.STRANGEFATE PRESENT ~
ULTIMATE CENTRAL
THE FANFIC

The Hidden: Twilight's Dawn

Volume 8, Issue 60, By Random

The Project:
Ultimate Bigby – The power of weak nuclear forces is his to command, he is the leader of this new team
Rene - The Green-skinned- goblin-complexion, fire-ball throwing, computer genius
Ultimate Houde – a former loner, this samurai has fought demons in his mind and emerged victorious. He commands fire with the help of his blades, and can slice reality to form portals.
Skotti – She can form pink energy spears, and teleport short distances rapidly.
UltimateDJF – a green monster with the heart (and mind) of a child
Baxter – a human who can turn into a giant.
Moonmaster – an ace journalist who is a werewolf on the side
Watcher – He can extend his senses to wherever he wants, and with the help of Doc Computer, he can traverse the entire globe within minutes
Iceman – happy go lucky controller of temperatures
Hawkeye101 – a master marksman, with super vision,
Widdle_Wade – a former bad guy who now, finally, is the hero he always wanted to be.

The Hidden:
Random - Flight and super strength, also a *****in' sword.
MaxwellSmart - A fedora-wearing all time super sleuth.
TwilightEl - Control over the forces of light
Unknown – I'll give you a hint, it's not Ice?

The Big 7
Mr. Eisner - Media expert, has ties in almost every single media in the world, he is bald.
Mr. Miller - An arms dealer who also over sees development of new weapons and technology.

Present Day, Pennsylvania

In a barn outside of a nowhere small town, that is located in the middle of nowhere. Our infamous Unknown character sits and waits. He is a patient individual, you need to be to fight a war like this. Where every step needs to be carefully considered, every aspect must be taken care of before the strike. The ground trembles a little, this doesn't faze the Unknown because it only means the first of his two guests is arriving.

Suddenly a circle with a strange design appears on the ground and TwilightEl rises from it. The trembling stops and Twilight's body returns to a normal appearance.

Unknown: You're on time, that's unusual.
TwilightEl: I was just sitting around all day, so where's the Superman wannabe?

Suddenly a figure moving fast flies through a hole in the ceiling, immediately landing. It was Random, wearing a red coat, because his red coat is awesome, awesome to the max, max meaning maximum…. I'll stop now.

Unknown: And you're the last one here, that's unusual.
Random: I was in the middle of something.
Unknown: Hm, Well anyway I have a mission for you two. I had Wade stake of the Doc Comic mansion to see if the secret society contacted The Project again.
TwilightEl: The Project?
Random: New Avatars.
TwilightEl: Ah.
Unknown: *Opens a folder and holds a picture* Moving on, we got a face and a name of another member of The Big 7.

Random's head snaps up and he quickly takes the photograph. He looks at the man in the picture and an expression of disappointment appears on his face. It's not the one he's looking for. Twilight felt out of the loop during an awkward silence.

TwilightEl: So ah, what do you want us to do, follow this guy?
Unknown: That would be difficult, he's in the hospital. Apparently he was attacked and I don't believe in coincidences. I want you to go to Metropolis's hospital, you priority is to find out what happened and their intentions with the Project.
Random: Right, let's go.

Random takes off but Twilight creates a longer arm around her own grabbing Random's awesome coat and slamming him back down to the ground.

Random: What was that for!
TwilightEl: You remember this guy has a teleporter right?
Random: … yes…

Doc Comic Mansion

At the home base of The Project, there is a heated discussion about their course of actions.

Widdle_Wade: So what the hell are we waiting for? Lets get there weapons and kick the Emperor's ***.
Rene: So we trade one dictator for another?
Widdle_Wade: These guys were already in charged for hundreds of years, why not?
Iceman: Well what about this Random guy? He said these Illuminati are bad news.
Widdle_Wade: Oh are we supposed to trust a guy who says he's been around for a while but never heard of?
Baxter: You prefer trusting an organization who claims to run the world and operate in secret and scheming.
Widdle_Wade: Yeah… well you're… ugly.
Skotti: Listen, I would not trust anyone who deals in secret and runs governments. I've had enough trouble with secret government organizations.
Bigby: Well I don't see any other way we could do it without them. On E-day everyone were so overwhelmed and preoccupied by the Red Star's army and now considering there seems to be a counter part to everyone of use we just don't have the power to fight them all. We need allies.
Rene: But we can't trust them.
Bigby: I'm not saying that we do, just keep them at arms length and use their resources. And be ready for what comes after we defeat the Emperor. Watcher, any news on this Eisner guy?
Watcher: Well it seems his been placed in the hospital.
Bigby: What?
Watcher: Yeah apparently he was attacked last night and was beat up pretty badly.
Baxter: By whom?
Watcher: I don't know but he's at the Metropolis Hospital.
Bigby: Call Moonmaster, err, Tasty Q Rockafella.

Cosmopolis

At the Daily Celestial Sphere a Pulitzer Prize winner journalist is busy typing away on his type writer, even though everyone else has a computer.

Chief: Rockafella! When's that front page article for the evening edition.
Moonmaster: Just spell checking now, Chief.
Chief: Well hurry up, and great Roman Emperor's spirit shave that beard!
Moonmaster: Yes Chief, right away, Chief.

The phone rings.

Moonmaster: Rockafella.
Bigby: Yes Mr. Rockafella I have a scoop for you.
Moonmaster: Oh?
Bigby: It seems the esteem media mogul, Mr. Eisner has been assaulted.
Moonmaster: Is that so?
Bigby: If you want the story I can provide transport to Metropolis and photographer.
Moonmaster: I'll take the case! Err, Story.

1 Hour Later, Metropolis

Three figures appear through a portal in the ally across the street from the hospital.

Moonmaster: *Adjusting fake glasses* Okay Iceman you're with me, just keep that camera in front of your face on the off chance someone recognizes you. And Houde stay here, scarred sword wielding samurais tend to stand out.

Moony and Iceman walk into the Hospital as Houde stays in the shadows. While just above him on the roof a portal opens with Random and TwilightEl stepping through.

Random: Okay, you go in and find out what you can, if there's any trouble just give the signal and I'll bust in, got it?
TwilightEl: Yes sir, Sub-commander sir!
Random: No need to be sarcastic.
TwilightEl: Whatever, I'm out.

TwilightEl's body dissipates into a cloud of what appears to be dust and flies in to the building. Random stands on the rooftop, looking around he spots someone familiar.

In the hospital Moonmaster and Iceman struts up to the counter.

Moonmaster: Hey there darlin' the name's Tasty Q. Rockafella of the Daily Celestial Sphere, I'm here to do a story on Mr. Eisner's Assault.
Nurse: Um well…

A man who has grey hairs along the side of his head, putting what looks to be a palm pilot, interrupts the conversation, as TwilightEl hovers above them.

Mr. Miller: I'm sorry if Mr. Eisner wants to give an interview he'll do it with one of the 12 media outlets that he owns.
Moonmaster: The unbiased press has the right to know.
Mr. Miller: Would you really hassle an old man who has just been brutally assaulted? Now if you ever want to get the info you and you group of friends can just wait for us to tell you.

Moonmaster realizing this guy knows about them, rethinking their plan he backs off.

Moonmaster: Come on Iceman, we're going to have to be sneaky.
Iceman: I love being sneaky.

Mr. Miller turns back to the counter.

Mr. Miller: I'm a friend of Mr. Eisner and I would like to speak with him, what room is he in?
Nurse: Room 261.
Mr. Miller: Thank you dear.

TwilightEl quickly moves to the second floor, which is being guarded by tons of body guard, luckily she can sneak past them easily.

TwilightEL was hovering round the sky, these powers were amazing! She found she can do many things. She can create limbs that can grow in size from thought. She even had a small amount of telekinetic abilities. The coolest experience was turning her body into a cloud of dust. Suddenly things felt right, she felt she was part of something important, when out of nowhere.

AHHHHH!

TwilightEL instinctively goes to investigate where she find her blonde friend being held hostage by to men at gun point.

Thug 1: Hello girly, my boss would find and interest in you powers.
Thug 2: Yeah buddy hehehe.

Thug 2 was pretty much a stupid hick.

Thug 1: So your going to do what we say or else your friend is dead.

TwilightEL froze; she didn't know what to do, when at that moment both thugs were blasted by some kind of force. And a man holding a strange device walks to the blonde.

Unknown: Your safe, now get home, TwilightEL and I have something to discuss.
TwilightEL: Who are you?
Unknown: A friend, these men are part of an organization that I am dedicated to fighting. I came here looking for another partner in this fight. So are you in?

Present Day, Metropolis

In the ally Across from the hospital, Random lands behind Houde startling him. He immediately takes out his sword.

Random: Hold on, I just want to talk.
Houde: Right, about how you attacked that Eisner fellow.
Random: What gives you that idea?
Houde: Oh I guess its because the day he talks to us in person he gets attacked, and who more likely would than the man whose dedicated to bringing his organization down?
Random: Listen that's not the way we do it.
Houde: Oh?
Random: This organization is- is like a hydra, cut off one head two more takes it's place. Attacking Eisner would do nothing. To take out such a secret organization you have to do one thing, take away the secret. What we are trying to do is get enough evidence and expose them to the world. They work through manipulations, take away their cover and they can't get away with it.
Houde: How can we believe you or them? Your both your groups are full of secrets.

Random takes a pause to consider this.

Random: Give me a day or two, and you'll have your answer.

Random takes off and flies away, circling around back to his rooftop.

Metropolis Hospital

TwilightEl follows Mr. Miller to Rom 261 as Moony and Iceman just get off the elevator.

Guard: Where are you going?
Moonmaster: Why to see Granny Rockafella in 262, she had an awful fall.
Guard: Hm…. Move along.

Moonmaster and Iceman man quickly gets into the room, which is empty some guard, and Moony slightly transforms and uses his super hearing to the vents. Mr. Miller walks into the room followed by TwilightEl who stays in the corner. Mr. Miller's palm pilot starts beeping, after a second he turns it off.

Mr. Miller: So now, what has happen to the great media king?
Mr. Eisner: You enjoy seeing me like this?
Mr. Miller: Little bit. So what happened?
Mr. Eisner: I had a visit from one of the Emperor's stooges.
Mr. Miller: What!?
Mr. Eisner: He knows about us, and wants us to work under him, sent a thug to cripple my legs.
Mr. Miller: This is serious. I'm going to arrange everybody, including yourself to go to level omega hiding. And I'll seal the deal with The UC alliance.

Mr. Miller walks out the room followed by TwilightEl. Having heard all they need to know, Moonmaster and Iceman sneaks out of the hospital. Miller goes into an empty room and stops. He takes out the palm pilot.

Mr. Miller: You se this, it's a new device I had made; it tells me when a super powered individual comes close to me. Now I'm pretty sure you're not a spy from the Emperor nor member of the Project. So I'm guessing your with that Random character. If that is so I want you to arrange a meeting. Me and him, I will have a security detail but nothing I'm sure he couldn't handle. I'll be in Philadelphia tomorrow at an empty building at the corner of 12th and Race Street at midnight. I wish to discuss an alliance against the Emperor.

Thug 1: Thanks for the job, I won't even count the money to see if its all there.
Thug 2: We did good huh boss?
Unknown: Yes, you did very good.

Last edited:
Dun, dun, DUUUNNN!

I'm lovin' the mystery here.

Also, I can't help but laugh every time I read "Tasty Q Rockafella":lol:

The Hidden will meet with their sworn enemies.

What will be discussed?

What will their choice be?

Who is going to crash this little party?

Will there be cake?

Also follow the life of comedic errors of a man who proves that it ain't easy...

UCFFCovVar61.jpg

Note: issue will premiere on Friday

3 Months Ago, Chicago

It's a windy day in the windy city… I guess that makes sense. On the street a small group of friends walk together joking around.

Dude 1: Oh man that movie was unbelievably awesome!
Dude 2: Yeah like the part where the jumps off the train onto the semi, with that hovering jets. Oh man that was so awesome.
Dude 3: Are you kidding? It was completely unrealistic and totally out of the style of the previous ones.
Dude 2: No it wasn't, it continued the 20 year old series by bringing it to the new millennium.
Dude 3: It's just another bastardization of a once great series made to be "extreme" I mean really, It's Hollywood sucking out the essence of everything that was once great about films, throwing away and sense of pride or dignity.
Dude 1: You know what I think?
Dude 3: What?
Dude 1: *farts*
Dude 3: … very mature.
Dude 2: Yo Cheesy, you've been uncharacteristically quiet.
McCheese: Huh? Oh, I was just thinking about the ubermensch, where he was running up the wall all crazy and uber-like.

McCheese tries to run against the wall of the ally not realizing that he only had a foot before the corner and kick a guy leaning against the building in the face. I mean right in the face.

Thug 1: OOwww!
Thug 2: Yo man, that fool just kicked you in the face!
Thug 3: Oh hell no you gonna get you're *** handed to you now!
Thug 1: Damn straight, no one messes with Grimm's Reapers and gets away with it!
Thug 2: After him!

McCheese: … crap.

McCheese takes off down the ally with the gang of thugs chasing after him, his friends makes no movement to help.

UCFFCov61.jpg

Written By: Random
Cover By: Random

Emerging from the Ashes of the Emperor's victory over the Avatars, heroes came together, bonding through various hardships. Now, they are faced with the challenge of overthrowing an empire

~ NURHACHI & DR.STRANGEFATE PRESENT ~
ULTIMATE CENTRAL
THE FANFIC

The Hidden: Being Cheesy

Volume 8, Issue 61, By Random

The Project:
Ultimate Bigby – The power of weak nuclear forces is his to command, he is the leader of this new team
Rene - The Green-skinned- goblin-complexion, fire-ball throwing, computer genius.
Ultimate Houde – a former loner, this samurai has fought demons in his mind and emerged victorious. He commands fire with the help of his blades, and can slice reality to form portals.
Skotti – She can form pink energy spears, and teleport short distances rapidly.
UltimateDJF – a green monster with the heart (and mind) of a child
Baxter – a human who can turn into a giant.
Moonmaster – an ace journalist who is a werewolf on the side
Watcher – He can extend his senses to wherever he wants, and with the help of Doc Computer, he can traverse the entire globe within minutes
Iceman – happy go lucky controller of temperatures
Hawkeye101 – a master marksman, with super vision,
Widdle_Wade – a former bad guy who now, finally, is the hero he always wanted to be.

The Hidden:
Random - Flight and super strength, also a *****in' sword.
MaxwellSmart - A fedora-wearing all time super sleuth.
Wade_Wilson - The fugitive on the run, has the ability to manipulate his energy to make his fists as hard as iron.
TwilightEl - She has the ability to manipulate and control over the forces of light.
McCheese – The new guy that can't catch a break.
Unknown – Ahhhhh… look a puppy!

The Big 7
Mr. Miller - An arms dealer who also over sees development of new weapons and technology.

Present Day, Philadelphia

In an empty building he waits again, it's been a while since he called a meeting with everyone, but the message that Twilight delivered the other day called for it. The clocked turned to 11:30 PM and the Unknown character presses a button that opens several portals, and several individuals walked through them, MaxwellSmart, TwilightEl, Random, McCheese, and finally Wade_Wilson, who tripped over his feet and landed face first… sucks to be Wade.

MaxwellSmart: Well, well look at this, a happy little reunion, when was the last time we were all together?
TwilightEl: Not since that thing in Europe.
McCheese: Oh man that was fun.
Wade_Wilson: Shut up, what is this all about? I was really looking forward to sleeping tonight.
Unknown: Yesterday Twilight received a message from the Big 7, apparently they wish to discuss a truce.
MaxwellSmart: Seriously?
Unknown: Yes, it seems this Emperor has made a target out of them, either they serve under him or he'll annihilate them.
Wade_Wilson: So? Let him kills the slimy bastards, save us the trouble.
McCheese: Good point.
TwilightEl: But they are offering their army and supplies to Project, with that we might be able to take out the Emperor.
Wade_Wilson: So what? The Emperor hasn't done ****, basically he sits on his throne, and he hasn't tried to rearrange the world or anything, let him pretend to be the boss.
TwilightEl: But he can enslave us all if he wants.
McCheese: Good-ow!

MaxwellSmart slaps McCheese upside the head.

MaxwellSmart: Listen I'd rather not fight super villains but the Emperor is just as bad as the society, the difference is he rules the world in the open.
Wade_Wilson: But Boss here told us we didn't have to fight super powered freaks.
Unknown: I did say never to get involved and I still stand by it, no we are only going to this meeting to gain Intel.
TwilightEl: You mean we're not going to do anything about the Emperor?
Unknown: No, as I said hundreds of times getting involved with Ultimate Central will only jeopardize the mission. Now Maxwell, tell me everything you can about this Miller.
MaxwellSmart: *sigh* Well he's got connections to weapons development both government and independent companies. And I found a bunch of rumors connecting him to arms dealing.
Unknown: Okay, I'm going to have Random meet face to face with him, I want the rest of you positioned on rooftops in case things go sour.

3 Months Ago, Chicago

For the last ten minutes McCheese has been on the run, being chased down by a gang. They had just ran through a market, knocking over many fruit stances, running through a large glass being carried back and forth, and also a stand of clichés. McCheese starts climbing up a fire escape and into an apartment interrupting a dinner stepping on a plate of spaghetti before running out the door.

Mob guy: Oooooh, that dirty rat. He chose the wrong meatball diner to disrupt.
Mob dude: What are we gonna do boss?
Mob guy: Get your guns boys, we're going to show this ruffian that no one messes with the Dons.

One of the men stands up on the table firing his gun.

Mob weirdo: Yee Haw, lets light this candle!!!

There was a moment of awkward silence before the mob guy shoots the weirdo dead.

Mob guy: Now after him, and call the Big Boss.

At 11:50 PM, five blocks away from the meeting point on a rooftop, the Hidden members, minus the Unknown, stand going over there game plan.

Random: Okay, Max I want you on the roof of the convention center, Twi, go to the top of that parking garage, McCheese, on the roof of the red building, And Wade on top of the diner.
Wade_Wilson: Oh come on, I'm starving and you want me on top of the diner?
Random: If you want you could break and steal something from their fridge.
Wade_Wilson: Really?
Random: No, now stop complaining.
MaxwellSmart: Okay so how are we going to communicate, they're surely going to be scanning every type of transmission possible?
McCheese: Ahh, finally my chance to shine.

McCheese takes out five pairs of ear pieces that originally connect to cell phones to work.

TwilightEl: How is this going to help, they still produce radio waves or what ever?
McCheese: Ah, but these are broken.
Wade_Wilson: Heh, you are stupid.
McCheese: Can someone stupid make a set of communicators that are completely undetectable? I think not. I've harmonized each object in tune to the same frequency, so they are able to pick up and transmit any sound with in a certain radius and should last a few hours.
MaxwellSmart: You sir, are a genius.
McCheese: Ain't it the truth? I've also rigged Random's so we would hear the conversation.
Random: Excellent, okay everybody get to your positions.

Each member leaves, Wade groaning considerably, except for Maxwell.

MaxwellSmart: You were a little quiet during that whole debate.
Random: You know me, always the quiet one.
MaxwellSmart: Not about things like this, I was looking forward to your opinion.
Random: About what?
MaxwellSmart: Don't be coy, I know you, none of us have the same kind of score to settle with the society, but you're never one to stay out of a fight and let someone else go up against the bad guy alone.

Random remains silent for a moment.

Random: You know which side I'm on.
MaxwellSmart: Yep, and I'm with you either way, but what about the others?
Random: That's why I asked for that second file. You should get to your post, it's almost time.
MaxwellSmart: Yeah, yeah.

3 Months Ago, Chicago

Well this has been one sucking day for McCheese, Not only has he been chased around the entire city, but he has also managed to piss off two of the biggest gangs of Chicago. For five hours he's been running, and has found him self on the Dearborn Street drawbridge late at night. He figures once he crosses he could lose them, but his way is blocked by, the E-Birds.

E-Bird: Where's our money Lebowski?
McCheese: For the last time, I'm not Lebowski!
E-Bird: We don't care, we still want our money.

So now McCheese was surrounded by the three biggest and baddest gangs. They completely cut off all exits around him. There's no way out, they are all standing there still, when one member of each gang steps forward. They were the bosses.

Early Bird of the E-Birds
MacDonald of The Dons
And finally the horrible, Grimace of Grimm's Reapers.

Grimace: So McCheese, you thought you could run, after stealing our money, ruining our dinners, and disrespecting my subordinates? No.

All three leaders point their guns.

Grimace: Vaya con Dios, Senior McCheese.
McCheese: Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on, I'd did mean any trouble this was all just a series of me screwing up, after all I am the original Antidisestablishmentarianist-

Suddenly a force pushed everyone back, a loud an annoying sound ring in everyone's ears, the bridge begins to sway as the word "Antidisestablishmentarianist" repeatedly echoes out. All the glass within 100 feet shatters. The bridge begins to crumble, all three gangs run off. The floor breaks apart underneath McCheese; he hangs on the edge for dear life but eventually falls. But he doesn't hit the water; instead he lands in a boat.

Unknown: Hmm, power of sound, I could find that useful.

11:59 PM, Random flies towards the empty building while his teammates stay at their positions. McCheese places his hands on the floor.

McCheese: Whoa, I'm picking up vibrations all around, a bunch of people standing around here.
TwilightEl: What are they saying?
McCheese: Let's see, something about striking at the signal.
TwilightEl: Hmm, Miller did say he would have protection, what do you think Maxwell?
MaxwellSmart: Not a problem you guys can probably take them out.
Wade_Wilson: Whatever, I'm gonna take a nap.
TwilightEl: You suck Wade, everybody be ready, and Max stop starring at my ***.
MaxwellSmart: *holding binoculars* How does she always know?

Inside the building Mr. Miller stands alone. The place is well lit and under construction, there are tools and rubble littering the place. Flying through the window is Random

Mr. Miller: Ah Random, a minute early.

Random lands on the ground he folds his arms, and gives that serious stare. You know that stare, the one where it's like "Say whatever you have right now, cause I have no problem beating the crap out of you", yeah, that stare.

Mr. Miller: You look disappointed.
Random: I was kind of hoping for someone else.
Mr. Miller: I'm sure you were. Well let's get right down to the heart of it. The Emperor is threatening our existence and we want to, how should I put it? Team up with The Project.
Random: What, world not big enough to rule alone?
Mr. Miller: Listen this isn't like the time that psycho Nigma took over. This is permanent unless someone acts now.
Random: And what's to keep you from turning on them?
Mr. Miller: Please, if we want Ultimate Central we would have taken it.
Random: What do you know about it that we don't?
Mr. Miller: Tons but nothing we want direct part in.
Random: What's there that you're afraid of?
Mr. Miller: I didn't come here to discuss that. Now Mr. Random, you're the hero so why don't you play one and defend this world you want to protect from the real evil.
Random: Wise man once said, you should never choose between two evils, only good. And I know the stuff you and your organization has done, we can debate all night whether or not you're the lesser evil.

Mr. Miller pauses and walks around Random.

Mr. Miller: This is more than a power struggle; this is Earth fighting off alien oppressors. We bring order to this world because we care about it.
Random: That is a bunch of bull. If you cared about this world you would have taught it to stand on its own. How do you think it was so easy for the Emperor to take control? People should not be ruled by the self proclaimed elite. You're the ones who bribe, steal and murder to get this world to bend over for you. I know exactly what you are so don't try and put on a show.

A grim face is shown by Mr. Miller.

Mr. Miller: Very well then. This is a power struggle, we want to keep the old world order, The Project wants revenge on the Emperor, and you want the world free. This would only be a temporary truce. You know project: Catalyst. In a last resort we can create hundreds of him, we hold influence over a good majority of the world's military, and have the most advance technology on Earth. With that we have a chance at retaking the world. Afterwards we go back to our song and dance. And before you respond remember your little group barely makes a blip on our radars. We don't care about you and we certainly don't care about The Project. We only need you because we don't want to be the public faces of the liberation.

Random stands still, considering all that's been said, is it right to work with this sadistic group? Would the world be better is the Emperor just took them out? Can The Project take out the Emperor on his own? There was a few moment of silence when suddenly-

KABOOM!

A whole section of wall exploded, knocking back both Random and Mr. Miller. Pieces of the ceiling crumble, nothing can be seen in the dust. Random stand up ready for anything as the dust settles.

Man: Well, well, what do we have here?

In the dust a figure approaches, he wears black and red clothing, has long dirty hair and a scar over his left eye.

Man: Sorry to crash your party, but I wanted to make sure you received my master's message, and who is this?

Random prepares himself to fight.

Man: Might as well quit now, cause nothing can beat my method.

Last edited:
The toughest gangs in Chicago are run by Big bird, Grimace, and Ronald?

It all makes sense now...

Good stuff, especially my power and Wade being an *******.

Where's our money Lebowski? :lol:

Latest posts

Back