Ultimate Central Wrestling : THE GAME!!!!

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
Been editing a game for awhile now to make a game based on my UCW fan fiction from awhile ago.

Note : I did not create this game but edited an exist , Also I hope you don't mind Random but last time people complained about the south park people not looking right and you suggested i use your drawings for flash as guidance but I've used one picture of it (just added logo to it) for game.

Anyway Description - Ultimate Central wrestling is now yours! You have to make matches and choose who will win and who will loose. Feuds , get sponsors and more. Featuring UC members as wrestlers.

File for game http://www.savefile.com/files/743070

Screen Shots

An example of an Angle to spice up feuds

A match

Now warning do not use the same wrestler too many times in one show or else

This follows on from fan fiction so here is the roster

Champs

UCW World
Victor Von Doom

UCW - Tag
thee great one
ProjectX2

UCW All-Star
JonnyFreeze

Heel
  • Nurhachi
  • Ultimate Quicksilver

• Victor Von Doom

• Ultimate Houde
  • TheManWithoutFear
  • Planet-man
  • Caduceus
  • McCheese
  • marvelman

Face

• Iceshadow
  • thee great one
  • ice
  • moonmaster
  • JonnyFreeze
  • the watcher
  • Goodwill
  • Hellsbuttmonkey with Manager Dr_Draco
  • ProjectX2
  • Hibiki
  • Bass

and New characters for the game
  • Baxter
  • Dancanread
  • Bluebeast
  • Compound
  • Darkspider
  • DGspider-fan
  • Foolsfolly
  • Frapalino
  • Fuzzy Birds
  • Gemini
  • Gothamite
  • Grocer Man
  • Joe Kalicki
  • Lil Brother
  • Lithium
  • Marvel_Boy
  • MaxwellSmart
  • Nigma
  • Ourchair
  • Pandrio
  • Random
  • Reign Of The Supermen
  • Sacred&Profane
  • Saintpetesam
  • SeAcoW
  • ShaggyMarco
  • skotti-chan
  • Slimjim
  • the-m-11
  • TwilightEL
  • Ultimate Deadpool
  • Ultimate Venom
  • Ultimatedjf
  • Ultimates
  • UltimateScarletWitch
  • Venom Melendez
  • Wade_Wilson
  • Zombipanda
  • Mavericker

And of course

Commentators
Mole
Seldes Katne

Boss
E
Dr.Strangefate

Stables

Project TOG
thee great one
ProjectX2
Hibiki

uVa
McCheese
Ultimate Houde
TheManWithoutFear
Victor Von Doom

T.L.C
Iceshadow
Ice

and new Women's title.

So hopefully it's something Everyone can enjoy.

I know this is only an attempt to get me into a skin-tight jumpsuit. I refuse. :noway:

I know this is only an attempt to get me into a skin-tight jumpsuit. I refuse. :noway:

:lol: :lol: No no everyone else is in skin-tight jumpsuits. Your UCW vince. You wear suits and fire people and stuff.

Also like to point out the irony in Me making Dr.Strangefate a boss (owner) in my fanfiction then when the game is finally ready he has become a mod. If that is not a nice little piece of irony i don't know what is

And A Woman's title?

we have like two regular posting girls on the forum

3 (4 if you include TOG :lol: )

but Yeah I know BUT i wanted a game for everyone to enjoy with out having men vs women wrestling matches so a woman's title seemed right

Last edited:
wait, what? your english made no sense whatsoever.

It made sense. The game = you in charge. There for if you always loose , you must have a serious inferiority complex.

Is that more better for you?

Damn you! Trying to revise for an exam this afternoon and I keep playing the game....
Finally Doom has fallen in a Hell in a Cell to hellsbuttmonkey, the new champion
TwilightEL is the new Women's champ
Wade took out Johnny Freeze for the All Star title, and Joe beat down Mavericker several times to keep the new title, the UCW Hardcore belt..

Damn you! Trying to revise for an exam this afternoon and I keep playing the game....
Finally Doom has fallen in a Hell in a Cell to hellsbuttmonkey, the new champion
TwilightEL is the new Women's champ
Wade took out Johnny Freeze for the All Star title, and Joe beat down Mavericker several times to keep the new title, the UCW Hardcore belt..

:lol: cool

oh by the way go to roster , then random then add Darkspider as his manger. I left him not the manger so people could use it as an example of how to add mangers ect... (or go to angle , management , then one of the ones envolving him getting client)

Oh I got Darkspider managing The Hardcore champ Joe at the moment... although I could start a stable there.

Me and Bass are now a tagteam as well called The Acts of God, in a bit of a fued with uVa, who currently hold the tag titles (Doom and Houde)

There has been a brand split as well, so I have a few more titles, the UCW Xtreme and the X-Tag titles. Compound has the Xtreme title, the X-Tag is currently vacant.

Compound and Cad were a tagteam, until they lost to Doom and Houde and started a fued between them blaming each other....

Oh I got Darkspider managing The Hardcore champ Joe at the moment... although I could start a stable there.

Me and Bass are now a tagteam as well called The Acts of God, in a bit of a fued with uVa, who currently hold the tag titles (Doom and Houde)

There has been a brand split as well, so I have a few more titles, the UCW Xtreme and the X-Tag titles. Compound has the Xtreme title, the X-Tag is currently vacant.

Compound and Cad were a tagteam, until they lost to Doom and Houde and started a fued between them blaming each other....

Cool , Glad you got it all figured out. Did you get sponcers?

Doom and Houde

Kicking *** in every game we are in

I agree !

In fact you guys kick so much *** in every game that nintendo is using you in an up coming game

oh even if names are in wrong order , Doom = big angry purple one , Houde = the little yellow one that looks like it can't beat you up but can make a sarcastic comment like no other! :lol:

Last edited:
Dammit Mole... You have killed my degree with this game!!
I been recuiting superstars from other promotions as well... so far hired Undertaker, who has recently beaten up Wade and Mavericker
Ken Kennedy, who just made his debut attacking the newly crowned hardcore champ Wade
and The Great One, no... I mean The Rock! I smell a Great One Feud coming on...

Dammit Mole... You have killed my degree with this game!!
I been recuiting superstars from other promotions as well... so far hired Undertaker, who has recently beaten up Wade and Mavericker
Ken Kennedy, who just made his debut attacking the newly crowned hardcore champ Wade
and The Great One, no... I mean The Rock! I smell a Great One Feud coming on...

:lol: :lol: yeah I was going to delete the default wrestlers like hulk hogan but figured i would leave them in so you could recruit people (but if you use them I'm thinking your % for matches will of gone down as the UC ones have bigger stats)

Latest posts

Back