Ultimate Chaste/Ultimate Hand

TheManWithoutFear

#1 reason not to join UC
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
I was going to put The Hand in the Rogues thread but I thought this whole war between the two rivals was big enough for discussion on it's own.

Does anyone else think there should be a war between The Hand and The Chaste in The Ultimate Universe?

TheManWithoutFear said:
I was going to put The Hand in the Rogues thread but I thought this whole war between the two rivals was big enough for discussion on it's own.

Does anyone else think there should be a war between The Hand and The Chaste in The Ultimate Universe?
Oh definetly! It'd be a great way to see Ultimate Stick :)D), and a better chance to see more of DD instead of waiting for cameos here and there. I think it'd be a great battle, if written correctly.

thee great one said:
Now I remember they were in the Elektra movie right.

Yeah, pretty much...

But Stone was a bad guy in Elektra, and Typhoid and Tattoo were not members of The Hand in the comics... but that's the idea of the war between the two.

And Kirigi was much cooler in the comics also. He was like a Ninja version of Michael Myers.

Last edited:
I'm not sure about this. The idea of a "long fought war between to secret ninja cults" is a bit dodgy but it could be cool. I just suspect it wouldn't be.

Caduceus said:
I'm not sure about this. The idea of a "long fought war between to secret ninja cults" is a bit dodgy but it could be cool. I just suspect it wouldn't be.
But if written the right way, it won't be bad or anything. (Not saying you said that!)

Latest posts

Back