Ultimate Comics Line

-beardoms-

So Ultimate Comics is the new banner title for the Ultimate Universe. What series are we getting.

Ultimate Spider-Man Volume 2
New Ultimates
Ultimate Avengers

I also heard of another series by Loeb. He has not announced the title of the series, does anyone have any more information on his comic?

Also does anyone think that now Millar is back, the line will start to be good again? I mean, i don't think the ultimate series is actually that bad (Ultimates 3 was okay!) however it does not have the same feel as it once did. Ultimate Spider-Man should still be good. Ultimate Avengers looks quite good and looking at those spoilers its going to be great. New Ultimates will probably be like Ultimates 3. Which was okay! So what do you guys think, will the series improve or is it coming to a slow death like MC2 universe?

Jeph Loeb was going to write an Ultimate Wolverine mini before Michael Turner died so I wouldn't be surprised if he used some of the ideas to write an Ultimate Wolverine ongoing.

Last edited:
Jeph Loeb was going to write an Ultimate Wolverine mini before Michael Turner died so I wouldn't be surprised if he used some of the ideas to write an Ultimate Wolverine ongoing.

The most underexposed writer in comics working on the most underexposed character at Marvel!

Wow! This should be epic!

beardoms said:
Also does anyone think that now Millar is back, the line will start to be good again? I mean, i don't think the ultimate series is actually that bad (Ultimates 3 was okay!) however it does not have the same feel as it once did. Ultimate Spider-Man should still be good. Ultimate Avengers looks quite good and looking at those spoilers its going to be great. New Ultimates will probably be like Ultimates 3. Which was okay! So what do you guys think, will the series improve or is it coming to a slow death like MC2 universe?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back