Ultimate Comics Panel at WWC.

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
The new images revealed:

ultavg001_cov_villain_variant_col.jpg

ultimate_armor_wars1kurthvariant.jpg

ultimate-iron-wars-cover-2.jpg

ultarmor001003_col.jpg

The con is still under way, so there's nothing to report but the images yet.

You can follow the panel at either Newsarama or CBR

ultsmv2001_cov_col.jpg

That actually looks fun. Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends type thing.

It's written by Bendis, so I won't get too hopeful, but still...

Can any one tell me who the hell I'm looking at in the bottom left corner of this picture? Madam Webb??, another Spider-Woman???, Spider-Girl????

ULTAVG003_cov_col.jpg

Last edited:
Mark Millar said:
There's a character called the Spider who's like a Cannibal Spider-Man guy.

I'd guess it's him.

"I'd have been terrified if everybody would have loved Loeb's [run,]" Millar said, joking that he himself was logging on to message boards with a false name to slag the book. :lol:

Last edited:
Is that Daredevil behind Black Widow II on the full #1 cover?

That's what I thought when I first saw him or her. Hopefully that character will show up in the first issue that comes out this Wedneday and we can find out.

Last edited:
Can any one tell me who the hell I'm looking at in the bottom left corner of this picture? Madam Webb??, another Spider-Woman???, Spider-Girl????

ULTAVG003_cov_col.jpg

OOOOH! I liking the Hawkeye. Can't say much abotu cone head there. Who's the new black widow? I like that spiderman person. Reminds me of that illusion casting spidersman from earth x. I still don't get why hawkeye has a gun with such a small magazine. That gun is big but my guess is that magazine holds what? 7, maybe 10, bullets? give the guy his torque bow back or at the very least an automatic rifle or a stealth sniper.

"I'd have been terrified if everybody would have loved Loeb's [run,]" Millar said, joking that he himself was logging on to message boards with a false name to slag the book. :lol:

Awesome. :lol:

I thought so at first, but then I looked a bit more and think it might be Black Panther...

I will now have to go and look again...!

Latest posts

Back