"Ultimate Conspiracy" theory - this all revolves around....

longshotjimlee said:
where have I heard that before?

I don't remember... :?:

But it sounds vaguely familiar....

Caduceus said:
So is it Sentry, the Void or both who are appearing in New Avengers

Sentry, but as far as we know, as long as the Sentry is around, so is The Void.

Unless they've found a way to combat this. Probably a pretty big plot point in NA, I would think.

All of this talk about Sentry appearing in NA is kind of off-topic, but at the same time it indicates a possible resurgance in the character, like Marvel might be serious about developing a Superman-type character. Joe Quesada had a heavy hand in the unique marketing of the original Sentry, and we've been told that the Ultimate Conspiracy trilogy started off as his idea, and Millar was supposed to write it before it was passed off to Ellis. So that could be another note to support this theory.

UltimateE said:
All of this talk about Sentry appearing in NA is kind of off-topic, but at the same time it indicates a possible resurgance in the character, like Marvel might be serious about developing a Superman-type character. Joe Quesada had a heavy hand in the unique marketing of the original Sentry, and we've been told that the Ultimate Conspiracy trilogy started off as his idea, and Millar was supposed to write it before it was passed off to Ellis. So that could be another note to support this theory.

Don't even know what this thread is about... but about the "superman" thing isn't that what marvel was created for to begin with? To not have some unstoppable superhero like DC's superman?

XTFLyons said:
Don't even know what this thread is about... but about the "superman" thing isn't that what marvel was created for to begin with? To not have some unstoppable superhero like DC's superman?

That's not what I meant. I meant Sentry as in the strongest hero that everyone loves and doesn't have the same kind of problems as, say, the X-Men or Spider-Man. He's the iconic hero. The closest thing Marvel has is Captain America, but Cap is nowhere near as powerful as Sentry.

And for what it's worth, Sentry is far from unstoppable.

XTFLyons said:
Sorry I just don't know anything about the guy

Okay...

Pay Attention the class is now in session.

Step 1:

Buy a computer.

Step 2:

Get connected to the internet.

Step 3:

Type the words "The Sentry" and maybe "Marvel", possibly even add "Jae Lee" into your search engine.

:wink: :D :wink: :D :wink: :D :wink: :D :wink:

thee great one said:
so umm....

I guess you were wrong. Or maybe it just hasn't happen yet.

:crazy:

You're quick.

just read this theory, and as much as I'd like it to be the Sentry and Void instead of Galactus, I don't think it's going to happen.

Which totally sucks, cuz I love the Sentry and I love this theory.

Maybe Sentry and Void as heralds? With the Surfer?

Latest posts

Back