Ultimate Deadpool

TheManWithoutFear

#1 reason not to join UC
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Anyone got any good ideas for him... He's one of my favorites. I only know as much as Cable/Deadpool allows me too and I read his bio in the OHTMU but I didn't understand too much of it....

My first idea was having him involved in a Blockbuster like story where WeaponX hires him to find and kill/kidnap the former WeaponX students.

My most recent one was something like the Fenris Twins give him healing powers and hire him to hunt down Gambit. It would make a nice 2 issue arc or maybe a standalone...

Even more interesting is how Bendis answered my question about him. Implying that he might be useing him soon. So maybe he won't even be in UXM but may be appearing in USM. Either way I'm hopeing he comes around sometime soon.

The Fenris idea would be alright but I still agree that he should be a homicidal Florist

Deadpool is one of those characters that probably woldn't change much in being ultimtized. Like Daredevil. If you modify him too much he just turns into a generic merc or a wolverine clone.

Caduceus said:
The Fenris idea would be alright but I still agree that he should be a homicidal Florist

:lol::lol::lol: Thats gotta be one of the funniest things i ever heard :lol:

Latest posts

Back