Ultimate Deadpool's Friends?

Ultimate Deadpool

I was having ideas about Blind Al, Weasel, Siryn, and their relationship to Deadpool in the Ultimate universe... I thought this would be a good place to start.

::NOTE:: It is my firm belief that Ultimate Deadpool is a mutant with the same incredible healing abilities as his 616 counterpart.

Blind Alexandra:
Deadpool's younger sister, in her late teens-early 20's. She's goth and kinda bratty, and blind. She's angry at the world for being blind, and she has resentment towards her brother for being born with a healing factor. Deadpool is her legal guardian and they squabble and play mean tricks on each other, like siblings do.
Their father left them before Al was born, and their mother was a drug addict who killed herself while Deadpool was still in the military, forcing him to leave to take care of his sister.

Black Tom:
Tom Cassidy works in the black market, selling weapons and various other illegal items.
Black Tom's best friend was an Irish immigrant and single father who died in a deal gone bad. In respect for his friend, Black Tom adopted his daughter and came to see her as his own. He pays people off for her and tries to give her the best.

Weasel:
Weasel, Jack Hammer, was in the army, but was harassed by other soldiers do to his meek stature and gruff name. Weasel and Deadpool were buddies and looked out for each other, but Weasel eventually left the army.
He later came into the employment of Black Tom as his most trusted lacky (and occasional scapegoat), which allowed Deadpool direct access to Black Tom (and good deals).

Siryn:
Theresa Rourke/Cassidy is Black Tom's adopted daughter who grew up with Black Tom's underhanded crowd, and hates them. She's an upright woman who tries to lead a good life despite her upbringing. She also tries to get through life on the up-and-up without Black Tom's interference.
Deadpool met Siryn through Black Tom and developed an infatuation with her, but she despises him because of his association with her "father."

Last edited:
Wait, did you mean to make Weasel Justin Hammer? Because he's already been Ultimized.

I thought as a gag, Deadpool could mess with Blind Al's clothes. Like... take this scenario (remember, Al's supposed to be goth)...

Copycat: Al, how do you know if the things you're wearing match?

Blind Al: Everything I own is black, I think they match.

Copycat: Then... why are you wearing a blue plaid skirt and a pink shirt that says "I believe in love at first sight"?

Blind Al: Wade!!!!

...Or another time...

Blind Al: What're these things on my glasses?

Deadpool: Spongebob stickers.

Blind Al: Why are there Spongebob stickers on my glasses??!

Deadpool: I thought you kids love Spongebob ::evil smile::.

Blind Al: There are three things wrong with what you just said: "I Thought" "You Kids" "Love Spongebob."

I thought you meant your friends. Cause we all know you don't have any.

You and me both, dude. You and me both.

Last edited:
Oh, I'm also thinking about adding Ultimate Captain America to the mix... try this...

Wade and Al's great grandmother got pregnant with Steve Rogers' child before he was shipped off to war and became Captain America, and was lost. Wade joined the army wanting to be like his great grandfather, but Wade and Al would find out that their great grandmother lied.
While she did date him for a time, she only said it was his child after she found out he was killed in action so that her parents wouldn't dis-own her for not getting married... or something like that. I haven't completely thought it through.

Last edited:
Oh, I'm also thinking about adding Ultimate Captain America to the mix... try this...

Wade and Al's great grandmother got pregnant with Steve Rogers' child before he was shipped off to war and became Captain America, and was lost. Wade joined the army wanting to be like his great grandfather, but Wade and Al would find out that their great grandmother lied.
While she did date him for a time, she only said it was his child after she found out he was killed in action so that her parents wouldn't dis-own her for not getting married... or something like that. I haven't completely thought it through.

That wouldn't work, Steve Rogers was an upstanding guy, and very moralistic at that time, he wouldn't have cheated on Betsy

Oops, I forgot about Betsy. Well, it could still be a lie fabricated by the great grandmother, right? Her and Steve could have went to the same school as one-another, but that was probably as personal as they knew each other.

Last edited:
Ok, how about...

Copycat:
Vanessa Carlysle is Blind Al's friend. She works at a strip club and has come to hate men from working with so many pigs, but develops a crush on her friend's (Blind Al) older brother (Deadpool).
She's spiteful, obsessive, manipulative, and somewhat street savvy... but has her good streaks. She's someone who's desperate to be in the "in" crowd and is considered by others as a poser, hence she gained the nickname "Copycat."
She becomes more of a criminal and roughian after meeting Deadpool, since she sees Deadpool as a "tough bad boy" and wants to impress him... which she doesn't and he has to get her out of trouble, but she keeps trying to find ways to get his attention.

Last edited:
I think that it would be funnier if DP did Vanessa's goth make-up for her every day but wouldn't tell her that he just drew a clown face (or whatever) on her.

Don't you mean Alexandra's?

Deadpool:
His story would partially consist of him sorting out his feelings of mutants and himself. One of the reasons he hates mutants is because he feels bad that he can heal but his sister can't, and there's no way he can use his power to help her see. He feels it's as unfair as Blind Al does.
Another aspect of him is that during the Wakandan war, he kept his mutant healing ability secret from his mutant-hating team. He would quickly earn their respect and raise higher in the ranks, but they eventually discovered that he's a mutant. But by this time they had so much adoration for their highly skilled and highly capable leader that their mutant-hating views altered, but didn't waver. To them, they believed that Deadpool earned his powers... and that other mutants should too. See... they all shared a bond after everything they were through, and they nor Deadpool could abandon each other. Due to this bond, coupled with the hate he felt for himself, slowly adapted their new views. He started to believe that's why he had powers, and the world isn't as unfair as he thought. He even went through with the cybernetic augmentation with them.
He'll come to have secret feelings for Copycat, partially because he understands her need to belong. But he'll have an internal struggle once he finds out she's a mutant; things get rocky for a while but they settle down as his own views start to change. And of course, Deadpool will really look deep in himself once he finds out Theresa is a mutant.

I'd like to try to include Apocalypse in the story. Apocalypse does look for the fittest, and Deadpool had proven that time and time again in constant battle. Due to Deadpool's constantly fluxuating mind, Apocalypse can't hold any control over him, but Deadpool's acquired philosophy of "mutants should earn their powers" isn't far off from Apocalypse's "survival of the fittest," and Apocalypse tries to use that to manipulate Deadpool.
Apocalypse is the one that has Deadpool and his team cybernetically engineered, intending Deadpool to be his Horseman of War and programs him and his soldiers "test" mutants. Shadowcat however frees Deadpool from his cybernetic prison and Apocalypse's manipulation wavers as Deadpool slowly re-evaluates himself and everything he knows due to his feelings and relationships with Copycat and Siryn.
I believe Ultimate Apocalypse really is just a mental illusion... created by the world's most powerful telepath! Xavier! Or rather, Xavier's dark side that has always been hinted to. Cable has always fought Apocalypse and will always fight Apocalypse, and that's why Ultimate Cable had to stop Xavier. All of those "connections" that Cable linked to Xavier was Apocalypse... and in my story, I'd have Deadpool ally with Cable to fight Apocalypse.

But yeah... I gotta submit these ides to Marvel, I think it would be a great mini-series, at least.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back