Ultimate discussion panel/roundtable?

I guess this is a good place if any...

Here's a penciled panel by Travis Charest for November's Ultimate Saga one-shot, thanks to Lying in the Gutters at CBR:

UltimateSagaPanel.jpg

I would be fine with any of those if they change the concept of the characters into something more feasible. Like they did with Arcade, Mojo, etc.

There's been an Ultimate Arcade? When did this happen?

Dude, Reed and Sue are so getting down. You know those two are kinky as hell.

I have to agree. There have been multiple times when Sue has made overt sexual references to Reed (joking or serious). I guess its possible she's some kind of ultra-tease.

Besides, for further proof, I point you to the scene in Mallrats where Stan Lee is asked by Brodie (Jason Lee's character) about Mr. Fantastic's ability to stretch his body parts, specifically his weiner. I doubt Sue could resist.

I guess this is a good place if any...

Here's a penciled panel by Travis Charest for November's Ultimate Saga one-shot, thanks to Lying in the Gutters at CBR:

UltimateSagaPanel.jpg

Nice.

Therefore, Franklin could only exist any time in the foreseeable future due to time travel, rape or some kind of hideous Marcus Immortus scenario. I apologize if the thought of any of those options led you to choke on your own bile. You will be missed.
ULTIMATE FANTASTIC FOUR: SINS FUTURE (PT 1 of 6)
Written by Brian Michael Bendis and Orson Scott Card
Illustrated by Mike Deodato with inks by Joe Madureira.

Sue's clone gets raped by a future version of Reed Richards! Then Franklin is born but he ages rapidly and then sends highly technologically advanced nanomonkeys in the past to bite Maria Stark in the uterus and thus Ultimate Iron Man! And that's only part one of a six issue story arc you don't want to miss!

Sue's clone gets raped by a future version of Reed Richards! Then Franklin is born but he ages rapidly and then sends highly technologically advanced nanomonkeys in the past to bite Maria Stark in the uterus and thus Ultimate Iron Man! And that's only part one of a six issue story arc you don't want to miss!

I would totally read that. I wouldn't even wait for the trade.

You forgot the Michael Turner variant complete with AIDs.

Don't forget the ninjas!

Latest posts

Back