Ultimate Encyclopedia

Am I the only one who's thinking that an encyclopedia dedicated to the Ultimate Universe isn't really relevant for the site now that we have the broader direction?

It could still be useful. It could also open the doors for other encyclopedias...or one big huge one covering everything.

Are you still interested in doing this, E?

I'm done with my online classes and I'm about to have a lot of work-free time on my hands and was thinking getting back to work on this.

Yes. I'm a little swamped right now with various things but let me look into what I need to do to get the ball rolling.

So I spent like all night putting this thing together, linking everything together, and basically dottering about. Everything but actually writing anything. It was basically the most boring night of my life.

But, it's pretty much all set up and ready to go. I even approved some guy to write there, but he kind of sucks.

Anyway, if anyone wants to get started on this, sign up to contribute and I'll approve you guys. Just put in the message that you're from here.

And when E's ready we could just move the stuff over, but at least it'll already be written.

http://ultimateencyclopedia.wetpaint.com/

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back