Ultimate Evolution: The Green Goblin

Oh, so sorry Lynx, as a parting gift you can have this industrial size tub of Laundry detergent, forty Tafts, and the story of Watcher's Best Day Ever.

Thank you for playing.

It seems like he's Ultimatizing his latest Mighty Avengers story to me.

Last edited:
War of the Symbiotes, also known as "Ultimate Maximum Carnage". NO THANK YOU!

Between Loeb and Bendis, the UU is turning into 616 with better product placement.

Venom returning to my Ultimate spider-man , sure he's not MY venom but still 1000000000000x better than scorpion venom that's running around 616. Why they figure "hey lets but the venom suit on scorpion , anyone in the venom suit and he's cool" NO YOU MORONS , HE'S JUST A RETARD IN A VENOM SUIT

and yes ha-ha i see the irony

OMGZ YOU WEREZ TEH RETARD IN THE VENOM FRIST LOL

before someone goes there.

Venom returning to my Ultimate spider-man , sure he's not MY venom but still 1000000000000x better than scorpion venom that's running around 616. Why they figure "hey lets but the venom suit on scorpion , anyone in the venom suit and he's cool" NO YOU MORONS , HE'S JUST A RETARD IN A VENOM SUIT

:lol: :lol: :lol:

+150 Ourchair Points for being a hypocrite and +150 Ourchair Points for making fun of yourself for it.

How many sites do you post this on?? I've seen this pic. everywhere... the last place I saw it was at Marvel.com. It was in the Halloween costume contest gallery.

How many sites do you post this on?? I've seen this pic. everywhere... the last place I saw it was at Marvel.com. It was in the Halloween costume contest gallery.

this , it was entered in marvel contest by me to try and win and my myspace page , that's it.

Latest posts

Back