Ultimate Extinction #5 & Ultimate Fantastic Four previews

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Thanks Chanzero.

I already know what's bothering Johnny, but I can't remember where I read it at.

E

Excelsior Club
Whoa - Ultimate Extinction is 40 pages and still only $2.99? I missed that in the solit. Awesome.

Lynx

E said:
Whoa - Ultimate Extinction is 40 pages and still only $2.99? I missed that in the solit. Awesome.

Thank God it's oversized. I was seriously concerned how Ellis planned to resolve that story in one comic.

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
Lynx said:
Thank God it's oversized. I was seriously concerned how Ellis planned to resolve that story in one comic.

Agreed. I was wondering about that, and even believed for awhile we'd be getting a sixth issue in the series to close it out, until Ellis himself debunked that thanks to a question by E.

Shihad

i thought, imagine if they said it was only 5 issues, and then next month, they just bought out a number 6 secertly, i think that would be cool, add some hype

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
Shihad said:
i thought, imagine if they said it was only 5 issues, and then next month, they just bought out a number 6 secertly, i think that would be cool, add some hype

It would also add a bunch of fanboys *****ing about having to buy an extra issue for a series billed as only five. I wouldn't mind it at all, personally. More Ultimate comics is always a good thing (the one exception being Ultimate Iron Man).

Shihad

DIrishB said:
It would also add a bunch of fanboys *****ing about having to buy an extra issue for a series billed as only five. I wouldn't mind it at all, personally. More Ultimate comics is always a good thing (the one exception being Ultimate Iron Man).

If they bought the whole series of UIM, they can handle buying another issue of Ultimate Extinction!!

MaxwellSmart

Shihad said:
That would show too much creativity by Marvel.

E

Excelsior Club
Lynx said:

Me too. That's a lot to wrap up in 22 pages.

E

Excelsior Club
E said:

By the way, for anyone keeping score, it most certainly was not 40 pages.

Latest posts