Ultimate Fantastic Four #17 delayed to 4/6

E

Excelsior Club
Ultimate Fantastic Four #17 has been delayed to 4/6, one week from its original date of 3/30/05.

Big GOD **** f'n SURPRISE!!! UFF SUCKS!!!! THIS TITLE IS PISSIN" ME OFF

What by? writing or dealys? If delays pretty much every ultimates has or will be delayed and its a pain but honestly still really enjoying it. Its a comic not a train, but yeah it is annoying, as long as the comics good though then I just try to think it is hand drawn, written and of high quality its not a 'peanuts' strip.

If the writing? Why? YOu think the characters suck? Reed Pisses you off? Thought the doom thing was actually sucky, but its lot more light hearterd for the ultimates and i enjoy it more for the interaction between the 4, feels like im on the journey as they discover themselves.

For that im enjoying it. But the doom bit? Hmmmm..hope they cure him then he sticks to wearing the old fashioned armour...but NAH aint gonna happen.

redhulk said:

What by? writing or dealys? If delays pretty much every ultimates has or will be delayed and its a pain but honestly still really enjoying it. Its a comic not a train, but yeah it is annoying, as long as the comics good though then I just try to think it is hand drawn, written and of high quality its not a 'peanuts' strip.

If the writing? Why? YOu think the characters suck? Reed Pisses you off? Thought the doom thing was actually sucky, but its lot more light hearterd for the ultimates and i enjoy it more for the interaction between the 4, feels like im on the journey as they discover themselves.

For that im enjoying it. But the doom bit? Hmmmm..hope they cure him then he sticks to wearing the old fashioned armour...but NAH aint gonna happen.

This guy is making my head hurt... :?

DOWN WITH DELAYS! DOWN WITH MARVEL! SCHACKLE THE FREEWILLED ARTISTS TO THIER DESKS, FORCE COMPLETION! SHIPPING DATES WILL BE MET!

BLLLLAAAUUUURRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

* foams *

redhulk said:

Redhulk, I don't think you realize that MwoF is doing a parody of incendiary knee-jerk reactions. At least, I hope he is. :D

For some reason, these delays don't bug me anymore. I figure, the day they come out I'll get them. The store's 10 minutes walking distance from my house. I'm buying ten titles a month as it is already, so I'm guaranteed at least a couple comics a week (usually). And besides, I don't get bored from waiting 'cuz I get to talk to you guys about it all the time. :D

I can handle a week, 2 tops. But once we get into the months, then I get annoyed. Maybe I should just pick up the trades and then I wouldn't worry about it at all.

redhulk said:

I agree with everything being said/implied here.

Guijllons said:
I can handle a week, 2 tops. But once we get into the months, then I get annoyed. Maybe I should just pick up the trades and then I wouldn't worry about it at all.

But if you wait for the trades you're waiting even longer. :p

TheManWithoutFear said:

HAPPY PARADE DAY EVERYONE !! :twisted:

not happy with the title i take it? :lol:

Latest posts

Back