Ultimate Fantastic Four #23 Discussion (Spoilers)

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
Hawkeye101 said:
I think Mrs. Storm looks too Much like Emma Frost.
Sue and Johnny's Mom
Has gooot it goin' on!
She's ultra hot
And she's been missin' for so long!
How did a nerd like He
Nail a chick like She!?
I know it might be wrong
But, Sue and Johnny's mom is freakin' hot!
 

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
moonmaster said:
Sue and Johnny's Mom
Has gooot it goin' on!
She's ultra hot
And she's been missin' for so long!
How did a nerd like He
Nail a chick like She!?
I know it might be wrong
But, Sue and Johnny's mom is freakin' hot!
I can see it now. IT. WILL. BE. PLATINUUUUUM! 8)


I liked the ending. Which now begs the question, is the family secret her not being dead, or is there more to it than that? Im going with the latter.
 

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
TheManWithoutFear said:
Hands down best part of this issue was when Ben "Wondered". Hopefully if he ever really does meet up with the Hulk it won't go down as easily as that. And before I start a whole Ultimate Hulk Vs. Ultimate Thing discussion please seek out the proper thread. There is one.

Definitly agree. Apparently Zombie Hulk is a pushover compared to Ultimate Hulk...least I hope so.

Ultimate Warrior said:
Ultimate Warrior I wonder if we will see more of zombie Sue, Ben & Johnny (maybe even Reed) since they have them locked away in the Baxter Building now.
And since the zombies are suppose to be at the same level as the 616 versions does that mean that Ultimate Ben is stronger than 616 since he knocked out the zombie Hulk with one punch?

Could be on both counts.
 

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
Shihad said:
Did the "maggot being poked" get resolved in this 1, remeber from issue 21????

No, I don't think it was ever meant to be resolved. It was just a giant maggot who was getting poked...not much issue to resolve about that beyond weirdness factor. Probably just a stupid joke or something.
 

E

Moderator
Excelsior Club
TheManWithoutFear said:
Hands down best part of this issue was when Ben "Wondered".

The fight was cool enough - even though it wasn't much of a fight. But what made it REALLY cool was his "wondering" comment. Nice touch.

moonmaster said:
Sue and Johnny's Mom
Has gooot it goin' on!
She's ultra hot
And she's been missin' for so long!
How did a nerd like He
Nail a chick like She!?
I know it might be wrong
But, Sue and Johnny's mom is freakin' hot!

Post of the day. :D
 

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
UltimateE said:
Post of the day. :D
*bows*

*accepts award*

Oh, I didn't even prepare a speech! Um, I'd like to thank E, I couldn't have done this without you! I'd like to thank my Post Director, my personal make up artist, Jose and of course Bass! Thank you for always being there for me, honey! And I'd like to thank Satan, without you none of this would've been possible. Oh, I'm forgetting a bunch of people!

*music starts playing*

And most of all I'd like to thank all my loyal fans for supporting me through all that I've...
 

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
moonmaster said:
*bows*

*accepts award*

Oh, I didn't even prepare a speech! Um, I'd like to thank E, I couldn't have done this without you! I'd like to thank my Post Director, my personal make up artist, Jose and of course Bass! Thank you for always being there for me, honey! And I'd like to thank Satan, without you none of this would've been possible. Oh, I'm forgetting a bunch of people!

*music starts playing*

And most of all I'd like to thank all my loyal fans for supporting me through all that I've...

Next time you accept an award, you should get all ****-faced like Anna Nicole does before handing out cheap, worthless statues. You could even show off your Moon-boobs, and possibly attempt to marry an 87 year old man. Naturally slurring, drooling, and falling-asleep while standing most of the time, just like the real Anna Nicole!
 

Bass

Nexus of the World
Wasn't bad, quite a bit of fun, especially Thing's "We're saving you because we're extremely evil" comment. Thing rocks.

I must be the only one who found Magneto's sacrifice not only horrendously obvious, but a big fat cliche. It really pissed me off because this was the point of using Magneto in this storyarc and well... it was bollocks. It would've been more appropriate if this had been Doom and far more resonant for Reed.
 

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
Bass said:
I must be the only one who found Magneto's sacrifice not only horrendously obvious, but a big fat cliche. It really pissed me off because this was the point of using Magneto in this storyarc and well... it was bollocks. It would've been more appropriate if this had been Doom and far more resonant for Reed.
Ooo, that would've been awesome.

*kicks Millar in the balls*
 

TheManWithoutFear

#1 reason not to join UC
Bass said:
Wasn't bad, quite a bit of fun, especially Thing's "We're saving you because we're extremely evil" comment. Thing rocks.

I must be the only one who found Magneto's sacrifice not only horrendously obvious, but a big fat cliche. It really pissed me off because this was the point of using Magneto in this storyarc and well... it was bollocks. It would've been more appropriate if this had been Doom and far more resonant for Reed.

Doom? I don't think so that's pretty cheese. Reed just happens to teleport to another dimension where his greatest enemy is actually a good guy? Magneto was good because he's a badass in the UU and he's not coincidently part of UFF mythos.
 

E

Moderator
Excelsior Club
Bass said:
Thing rocks.

You so funny!

Bass said:
I must be the only one who found Magneto's sacrifice not only horrendously obvious, but a big fat cliche. It really pissed me off because this was the point of using Magneto in this storyarc and well... it was bollocks. It would've been more appropriate if this had been Doom and far more resonant for Reed.

Wow...that would have been really good. :(
 

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
TheManWithoutFear said:
Doom? I don't think so that's pretty cheese. Reed just happens to teleport to another dimension where his greatest enemy is actually a good guy? Magneto was good because he's a badass in the UU and he's not coincidently part of UFF mythos.
Are you kidding? Meeting Doom would've been incredible. Could you imagine their interaction? Millar would've had to have added on like 3 extra issues to this story just to contain all the great moments between the two of them.
 

Bass

Nexus of the World
The homoeroticism aside (I know, I know, just bear with me) having Doom there, as Moon points out, would've been very, very poignant because Reed is in love with being a superhero, goes to an alternate world to see a better version of himself, a better world, but it turns out to be **** and the only good thing is a man who was once his best friend and now his sworn rival who tried to kill him. Reed would've gone from idealism, to pessimism, to idealism once more when Doom sacrifices himself. And if that wasn't enough, the scenes in the alternate universe would've been even MORE tense because Reed wouldn't have known how to handle Doom, and the Doom we see would've hated Reed regardless. So now you have two sworn enemies who've hated each other for years, been friends before that, but have never met, forced into a situation where their only hope for survival is to work together, each repulsing the other while at the same time, being the only symbol of hope for the other. I think it would've been damn good.

Plus - think about all the homoeroticism. THINK ABOUT IT.
 

Bass

Nexus of the World
Man... Mooney started it. Now it looks like I bring up the homoeroticism out of the blue. Dammit.
 

Lynx

Well-Known Member
Did any of you read the letters page? Apparently, there will be major ramifications due to time travel in issue 27. So. . .the T-Rex theory is true and the ramification is Thor has become President! O_O

Well, maybe the T-Rex has nothing to do with it, but I'm pretty sure the "President Thor" bit does.
 

TheManWithoutFear

#1 reason not to join UC
Lynx said:
Did any of you read the letters page? Apparently, there will be major ramifications due to time travel in issue 27. So. . .the T-Rex theory is true and the ramification is Thor has become President! O_O

Well, maybe the T-Rex has nothing to do with it, but I'm pretty sure the "President Thor" bit does.

Wait... crap.... no!!!!

Why do they have to change current things. It would've been gold if they just said that's what ****ed up continuity. Now reality will be altered so Thor is president. :sick: They'll have to go back and fix it again. Worst use of time travel consequences ever.
 

Lynx

Well-Known Member
TheManWithoutFear said:
Wait... crap.... no!!!!

Why do they have to change current things. It would've been gold if they just said that's what ****ed up continuity. Now reality will be altered so Thor is president. :sick: They'll have to go back and fix it again. Worst use of time travel consequences ever.

Maybe it does fix the continuity errors, but the main plotline revoles around Thor being President. I don't know. . .this seems intresting to say the least. At least it's being done in Fantastic Four and NOT X-men, Spidey or Ultimates (Although I wouln't mind Kang if done correctly).
 

Bass

Nexus of the World
Erm... didn't any of you guys notice how weird everything was when they got back from the time travel? Thing is the only one who seemed to notice in the comic, but it's obvious something isn't quite right... and of course, their mum is alive too it seems...
 

Latest posts

Top