Ultimate Fantastic Four #28 (Spoilers)

newhousejo said:
I am amazed that noone has noticed what I think I have noticed in this issue. At the end, isn't Millar creating the Marvel Zombie world? It appeared unless the art failed that the sideeffect was zombie-conversion.

Ooo! That's a good idea! That'd be cool.

Welcome newhousejo! :)

newhousejo said:
Greetings,

I am amazed that noone has noticed what I think I have noticed in this issue. At the end, isn't Millar creating the Marvel Zombie world? It appeared unless the art failed that the sideeffect was zombie-conversion.

My guess is that while this world will be averted it will remain as the zombieworld from Marvel Zombies, and the superskrull's reasons for trying to avert this world is the Marvel Zombies proved too powerful and thwarted them.

Anyway, this whole run has been a lot of fun and intriguing, and Millar's promise to tie it all together promises to make it an excellent year or so long tale bound up in one sweet hardcover I hope!

Though Land's art while very realistic could use a touch more motion.

Just a fan's thoughts. Email if you have any ideas.

Yeah, I noticed her skin was all weird but didn't think of it that way - interesting idea. Welcome to the UC. :D

newhousejo said:
Greetings,

My guess is that while this world will be averted it will remain as the zombieworld from Marvel Zombies, and the superskrull's reasons for trying to avert this world is the Marvel Zombies proved too powerful and thwarted them.

Anyway, this whole run has been a lot of fun and intriguing, and Millar's promise to tie it all together promises to make it an excellent year or so long tale bound up in one sweet hardcover I hope!

Though Land's art while very realistic could use a touch more motion.

Just a fan's thoughts. Email if you have any ideas.

It is an interesting idea, but not sure if it could work in terms of continuity. Remember, the UFF have already visited the Zombie world...so how could it only now start to be created?...oh, thats right...alternate realities can fix any continuity problem.

Honestly, I just take it to mean that this reality's Sue is dead...

I would be lying to you guys if I said I didn't enjoy this issue. :) Seriously, it was a good straightforward read and there was little problem... The only thing I don't like is the Skrull deal... Why do they have to be involved? Also, I'm digging the Doom comments and stuff... He and the Super Skrull are obviously in on something together.

DIrishB said:
I'm thinking this whole thing will be explained as a dream, even JR getting shot.

I'm guessing it'll end with a dramatic ending in front of the white house which will turn into a 7-panel fan out to a kid shaking a snowglobe.

That kid will be Johhny Storm.......he'll have passed out from a burrito binge.

Victor Von Doom said:
I'm guessing it'll end with a dramatic ending in front of the white house which will turn into a 7-panel fan out to a kid shaking a snowglobe.

That kid will be Johhny Storm.......he'll have passed out from a burrito binge.

Burrito Binge? Nah, he'll have conked 'cuz of that special b-day zombie beer.

Do you think that Miller possible made the Skrulls are the Ultimization of the regular Skrulls, but the Chitauri are the Ultimization of the Dire Wraiths? The Dire Wraiths were an offshoot of the Skrulls and they both hate each other. That would explain the Skrulls saying the Chitauri's agenda's were criminal.

DIrishB said:
It is an interesting idea, but not sure if it could work in terms of continuity. Remember, the UFF have already visited the Zombie world...so how could it only now start to be created?...oh, thats right...alternate realities can fix any continuity problem.

Honestly, I just take it to mean that this reality's Sue is dead...

It would have been a cool twist, but we already know that the Zombieverse was caused by an infected Sentry.

Also it would be a stupid plan for the Skrulls. Why cause a plague that would risk them getting infected? It can't be an accident since we also know that they've been doing the same modus operandi for thousands of other races.

bluebeast said:
Do you think that Miller possible made the Skrulls are the Ultimization of the regular Skrulls, but the Chitauri are the Ultimization of the Dire Wraiths? The Dire Wraiths were an offshoot of the Skrulls and they both hate each other. That would explain the Skrulls saying the Chitauri's agenda's were criminal.

Interesting possibility.

cmdrjanjalani said:
It would have been a cool twist, but we already know that the Zombieverse was caused by an infected Sentry.

Also it would be a stupid plan for the Skrulls. Why cause a plague that would risk them getting infected? It can't be an accident since we also know that they've been doing the same modus operandi for thousands of other races.

Exactly.

I really liked the art in this "President Thor" stuff. The Dr. Who-style story of an over-complicated alien plot and an alternate timeline are great as well. If the next arc is as good, I might have to put this on the pull list.

cmdrjanjalani said:

i agree

Latest posts

Back