Ultimate Fantastic Four #30 Preview

TheManWithoutFear said:
No one thinks we're gonna get some sort've Namor tie in either?

No you're not. You're ticked they were there in the first place and removed. They shouldn't have been there to begin with.

Why do you think they shouldn't be there? Why should Doom be like he is in 616?

Ultimate Houde said:

No. No. No. Don't give me the Ultimate Universe means different than 616. We're talking about hoofs here. Everyone wants classic Doom but they think that as long as he has hooves, he's not the same. Gimme a break. The Hooves look ridiculous.

I found interesting. I found Victor, pre transformation, to be very proud of himself and his looks, then he gets altered because of his own mistake, causing the Metal look and the hooves to appear, making him ugly and less proud of himself.

But hey, whatever works I guess.

Ultimate Houde said:

You mean the metal skin, poison breath and metal spikes weren't enough?

In my opinion, you shouldn't fix what isn't broke. Take a look at Magneto. The only difference? A different costume.

Ice said:
MWF, you got my back on this one. The hooves shouldn't have been there at all.

It's not even just the hooves, being the stupidest of all, it's better that his skin is metal stated by Lynx, and honestly my favorite thing is, HE HAS NO MAGICAL POWERS!!! Jeez --;;; understandable that he needed that in the regular universe because he was raised by Sorcerers and whatever crap, not in Ultimate though. Which makes me glad.

TheManWithoutFear said:
No you're not. You're ticked they were there in the first place and removed. They shouldn't have been there to begin with.

The hooves were awesome.

I love E

What did I do, did I forget to take a bath this morning, everyone is attacking me about everything this morning.

GOSH!

I'm a sensitive 90's man people, I need some loving.

Love me.

Screw you guys....I dug the hooves.

I know that is like blasphemy coming from me.....but I thought they were different. The only thing I didn't like about U.Doom is the impoverished look/vibe. Had he been royalty to begin with....it'd been all good.

But they messed up with him when they changed the name.

Last edited:
I love Ultimate Doom.

He's pathetic.

Victor Von Doom said:
Screw you guys....I dug the hooves.

I know that is like blasphemy coming from me.....but I thought they were different. The only thing I didn't like about U.Doom is the impoverished look/vibe. Had he been royalty to begin with....it'd been all good.

But they messed up with him when they changed the name.

I liked the hooves, and hated the name too.

I liked him being impoverished because he was still a king. It was like Mojo being a reality show host instead of an alien reality show host. Instead of Doom being the head of a fictional country with huge medieval knights, he rules a bunch of hippies. I thought it was a great point to start from.

I was looking forward to seeing him gaining that power and becoming a global threat.

Thankfully, a wizard did all that for him.

TheManWithoutFear said:
No. No. No. Don't give me the Ultimate Universe means different than 616. We're talking about hoofs here. Everyone wants classic Doom but they think that as long as he has hooves, he's not the same. Gimme a break. The Hooves look ridiculous.

Come on, dude, thats like saying since Ultimate Electro doesn't have the lame 616 costume, he looks ridiculous...well, not really. Still, I didn't mind the hooves thing. Nor do I necessarily think they're gone. It could merely be just the way the cover was drawn. Lets see how he looks in the issue before we assume they've retconned the hooves, etc.

Bass said:
I liked the hooves, and hated the name too.

I liked him being impoverished because he was still a king. It was like Mojo being a reality show host instead of an alien reality show host. Instead of Doom being the head of a fictional country with huge medieval knights, he rules a bunch of hippies. I thought it was a great point to start from.

I was looking forward to seeing him gaining that power and becoming a global threat.

Indeed.

Thankfully, a wizard did all that for him.

What about an Ultimate Cosmic Rubik's Cube? Even better...the Infinity Thong (Thong-tha-thong-thong-thong!). Mmmm, metallic ***.

Last edited:
I like the hooves, too... The problem is changing them.

Riiiiiiight... So this is the arc to end all arcs? Funny how I don't think that can happen successfully. We'll see what happens, though.

Latest posts

Back