Ultimate Fantastic Four #31 cover revealed

Matthew said:
I just will not be able to take another arc like "The N-Zone".

Talk about a snore fest. The whole time I read that I wondered how UFF had fallen that low that fast.

Well, I liked the N-Zone better than most of what followed.

Ellis was good at capturing the comedy aspect of the FF. Moments like 'The Awesome' or the sequence where Ben and Reed are trying to get back in the shuttle when they are pursued by Nihil... This was comedy by the number. Liked it.

I enjoyed both Ellis and Millars respective runs on UFF. Especially the N-zone arc was great, and Millars issues are just crazy! However, having read the first issue of Nextwave recently, it seems Warren Ellis is also capable of the crazy over the top-stuff if he wants to.

Don´t really know anything about the new UFF-team. I´ll hope it´ll be good, but I´m not holding my breath...

Heh. They deleted that last page just as I was about to read it. But I agree with the decision...those Little Richard jokes were getting nasty! :lol:

I dislike the cover because it's got Sue, Reed and Ben on it. If it was Johnny on his own it'd look a little cooler and maybe more dramatic.
And Johnny just looks like Justin Timberlake hitting a high note...you know...while singing.:wink:

Latest posts

Back