Ultimate Fantastic Four #35 Discussion (Spoilers)

I agree with this, man. How do you think it is boring E? Is it not your kind of story?

The new characters are completely uninteresting and the art is terrible.

I agree to an extent about not really caring about the random space characters. I could care less who Gallowglass is.....just bring on Thanos.

But to not like the art? :shock: That's just crazy talk! And this coming from a man who like The Deo? Come on E...you at least gotta like the art.

I second that emotion. I just can't seem to get a grip of the story. None of the new characters do anything for me and I even find myself not caring about the FF. I'm just waiting for this arc to be over and hoping that Carey has something else entirely up his sleeve. This is the 2nd worst arc in an Ultimate ongoing (the worst being Deadpool).

And the art isn't terrible, but not good either. I would welcome a different artist after this arc.

Last edited:
I second that emotion. I just can't seem to get a grip of the story. None of the new characters do anything for me and I even find myself not caring about the FF. I'm just waiting for this arc to be over and hoping that Carey has something else entirely up his sleeve. This is the 2nd worst arc in an Ultimate ongoing (the worst being Deadpool).

And the art isn't terrible, but not good either. I would welcome a different artist after this arc.
You're insane. You're Finnish and you're insane. Except Ultimate Deadpool sucking of course.

Oh well, different strokes for different folks I suppose.

Last edited:
This isn't the story to follow a breath taking arc like Frightful.

UFF has the best ultimate storylines since the crossover story, and they were getting better and better with their stories , and frightful will be one of the best storylines ever done on Ultimate Universe.

God war is like a free fall for the UFF.Cant complain about the artwork (especially after seeing the artworks on UXM) but i will certainly miss Starcynzki(or however it's written) on UFF (same thing happend with amazing spidey to me).

Anyway eventhough godwar isn't fulfilling my expectations from UFF , i will still be looking forward to the other story arcs , because this serie has a great potential within itself.

God war is like a free fall for the UFF.Cant complain about the artwork (especially after seeing the artworks on UXM) but i will certainly miss Starcynzki(or however it's written) on UFF (same thing happend with amazing spidey to me).

If you're talking about the art, I think you mean Greg Land. If the writing, Mark Millar. JMS is writing 616 FF, not Ultimate.

Blame my awful english for that. And also my memory for the Starcynzki accident , i totally meant Mark Millar :).

It's not only the artwork , its also the storyline and the characterizations.Actually it's more for the storyline , same cool artwork is on ultimate power too but its not as good as the UFF used to be.

God i can't make it up :)

Blame my awful english for that. And also my memory for the Starcynzki accident , i totally meant Mark Millar :).

It's not only the artwork , its also the storyline and the characterizations.Actually it's more for the storyline , same cool artwork is on ultimate power too but its not as good as the UFF used to be.

God i can't make it up :)

No problem. I figured that's what you meant.

And for what it's worth, I agree completely. We might be in the minority here, but I agree completely.

you may be the minority but your still both nuts

this is a very interesting arc that really seems to be building to something huge (isn't this supposed to be the lead in to next years ultimate event so maybe "ultimate infinity war" is in the cards?"

the art is great i like way more than land's it just feels more alive and not-so robotic

most of the new characters are very bland though i'll agree with you on that

3.5/5

The new characters and alternate world concept are my favorite parts of this arc. Can't wait to see Thanos in action...

The low point is the Four themselves for me.

Well I finally got my issue in the mail yesterday and really liked it. I forget the artists' name right now but whatever his name is, he draws a mean Human Torch. The flames look sick and the panels with the torch flying are super sweet. The story is turning out good, well, better than expected. I really didn't like the story in the first issue so I'm glad it's turned around for me. I'm kinda iffy about Thanos. He looks quite imposing but I'll wait to see him in action before I make the final call. So far Thanos has great potential.

If I were Reed I would never let my hyper-hot blondie girlfriend with an extremely beautiful body wear those pants.They are toooo low :)

Latest posts

Back