Ultimate First Appearance Thread 5.0

Updated for Ultimate Comics Ultimates #24.

Ultimate Comics Ultimates #24:

Whitman, Dane, Corporal., U.S. Marine Corps. (a.k.a. Black Knight, II), West Coast Ultimates.: Ultimate Comics Ulitmates #22
Williams, Simon (a.k.a. Wonder Man) Ex. Strong man contender/West Coast Ultimates.: Ultimate Comics Ultimates #20 (In Shadows Only) (Seen: UCU #22)
Iron Man Armor, Mark XXXIX "Orbital Iron Man"/"Gemini": Ultimate Comics Ultimates #24
Stark Industries, J-Rice Orbital Energy Platform: Destroyed: Ultimate Comics Ultimates #23

Updated for Ultimate Comics Spider-Man 2 #23.

Ultimate Comics Spider-Man 2 #23:

S.H.I.E.L.D. Tech Web Shooters
Lucky Chang's (Chinese Restaurant)
Cloak & Dagger, (Team)

Updated for Ultimate Comics Wolverine #4.

Ultimate Comics Wolverine #4:

Lensherr, Isabella Maximoff (a.k.a.Witch Of Wundagore) {Alive}: Ultimate X-Men #33 (By Name Only) (Appeared: ULT 3 #3)

Updated four Ultimate Comics Ultimates #25 Preview.

Ultimate Comics Ultimates #25:

Infinity Gem: Green (Soul): Ultimate Comics Ultimates #25
Infinity Gem: Orange (Time): Ultimate Comics Ultimates #25
Infinity Gem: Yellow (Reality): Ultimate Comics Ultimates #25

Okay, let's try this again. I tried posting this yesterday but my power when out just as I was about to post it.

Updated for Ultimate Comics Wolverine #4 and Ultimate Comics Ultimates #25.

Ultimate Comics Wolverine #4:

I was trying to wait till the revealed who she was. But I don't want to wait anymore.

(Unknown), (Unknown), (a.k.a. Kang), Dark Ultimates.

Ultimate Comics Ultimates #25:

Iron Man Hulkbuster Armor MK, II
Dark Ultimates (Team)

Updated for Ultimate Comics Spider-Man 2 #24 and Ultimate Comics Ultimates #26.

Ultimate Comics Spider-Man 2 #24:

Marshall, Simon, Limo Driver.: Deceased (By Name Only)
Bowen, Melissa (Suggested Only)
Johnson, (Unknown) (Suggested Only)
Sterns, (Unknown) (Suggested Only)

Ultimate Comics Ultimates #26:

Herbietron Units
Graphene Polymer Solar Units
Richards' Floating Fortress
Infinity Gem: (Unknown)

Updated for Ultimate Comics Ultimates #27 Preview.

Ultimate Comics Ultimates #27:

Infinity Gem: Gold (Ego): Ultimate Comics Ultimates #26 (engulfed in light) (Seen: UCU #27)

Updated for Ultimate Comics Ultimates #26 & #27.

Ultimate Comics Ultimates #26:
Richards, Reed (Clone)

Ultimate Comics Ultimates #27:

Ketch, Daniel "Danny" (a.k.a. The Ghost, II), Howling Commandos.
Blonsky, Emil (a.k.a. The Abomination, II), Howling Commandos.
Hercules, (.a.k.a. Son Of Zeus), Howling Commandos.: Ultimate Spider-Man #2 (By Name Only) (Seen: UCU #27)
Castle, Frank (a.k.a. The Punisher, a.k.a. Hulk VI), Ex. N.Y.P.D./Ex. Inmate, Rykers Island, Prisoner, No.: 3666-A/Ex. Avengers/Howling Commandos.: Ultimate Marvel Team-Up #6 (Suggested Only: USM #9)
Duggan, Daniel "Dan" "Dum-Dum" Aloysius Cadwallande, Sergeant. United States Amy/Howling Commandos: Ultimate Origins #2,
Brand, Abigall "Abby", (a.k.a. Nails, a.k.a. The Alien), Ex. Hydra: Death's Head./Howling Commandos: Ultimate Comics Ultimates #20
Lang, Cassandra "Cassie" Eleanor, (a.k.a. Stature), S.H.I.E.L.D, Giant Women/Howling Commandos.: Ultimate Comics Avengers Vs. New Ultimates #1 (Suggested) (Seen: UCU #17)
Wilson, Samuel "Sam", "Snap" Thomas (a.k.a. Falcon), Ex. Ultimate Reserves/Ex. Ultimates/Howling Commandos.: Ultimate Nightmare #1

Note:
Possibly Tony Stark's Death. But won't add till confirmed.

Last edited:
Will you be referencing Age of Ultron? Specifically,
when Miles meets Galactus
?

Thinking about it... Knowing me. I'll Probably go overboard like I do (got a little O.C.D. in me). Add every character, place, and equipment used in the series. And there is a limit of how much you can add to posts. (I'm trying not to add anything that doesn't need to be there.) Well not so much a limit. But it slows down the loading time like you wouldn't believe. And also it would says, it was unable to reload the page with the changes, when it has. It almost as annoying as having to hear one of Houde's rants on why he thinks he's "so great." :roll: (i want to slam my head into a wall just thinking about it.) You know what, In fact... :arrgh:

I don't think you would need to go that far, I would just reference anything that is directly tied to the incident. Much like you have already. You haven't pulled in everything from Squadron Supreme Death of a Universe even though those characters are in Ultimate Power. Nor do you reference Exiles as the same Squadron Supreme is also referenced there.

You have kept the scope down before, no reason it couldn't happen again.

I don't think you would need to go that far, I would just reference anything that is directly tied to the incident. Much like you have already. You haven't pulled in everything from Squadron Supreme Death of a Universe even though those characters are in Ultimate Power. Nor do you reference Exiles as the same Squadron Supreme is also referenced there.

You have kept the scope down before, no reason it couldn't happen again.

True, but that took some convincing. With my O.C.D. it hard to convince my brain not to do this. (it's a overwhelming nagging feeling. That usually bothers me till I do what it wants.) At one point I had all the Supreme and Marvel Zombies characters added to this list. I removed them when it became a problem. This is a lead in to at least one mini. Which is rumored to be part of a much larger story involving Both the Marvel and Ultimate Universe. Which could involve most if not all these characters. Plus I already have the Marvel U's Galactus. He was mentioned in "Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions." I'll most likely end up doing this. And then remove most of them when it becomes a problem.

I think, my opinion, take it for what its worth, that if you complete your list, much like DirishB does his timelines, and only reference things directly related to the Ultimate Universe, you would be fine. That lets you ignore the Exiles, as they are a 2nd degree of separation. I know how OCD can be though, so I feel you pain.

I decide I'm going to put the whole Age of Ultron series in. (at least till in annoys me.) I have changed this list since I found out what the limit is before it starts having problems. And that was back when the list was just one big post, like Ice use to have when he started this. So I should have a good long time til it posses a problem. It's going to take a while because I donated a bunch of comics a while ago and my Age of Ultron issues were in there. I have a ipad now and have been downloading issues when I have the money.

Update for The Avengers 4 #12. 1 And Age of Ultron #1.(which is considered Earth-61112 now.)

The Avengers 4 #12.1

Drew, Jessica Miriam (a.k.a. Spider-Woman),Avengers.: Deceased
Noh-Varr (a.k.a. Protector, a.k.a. Marvel Boy, a.k.a. Captain Marvel).
Barns, James Buchanan (a.k.a. Bucky, a.k.a. Winter Soldier, a.k.a. Captain America), Avengers.
Hill, Maria, S.H.I.E.L.D./Secret Avengers/Avengers.
Grimm, Benjamin "Ben" Jacob (a.k.a. The Thing), Fantastic Four.: Deceased
Strange, Stephen "Steve" Vincent, Dr. (a.k.a. Doctor Strange), Illuminati: Deceased
Howlett, James (a.k.a. Wolverine), X-Men.: Deceased
Cage, Jessica Campbell Jones- (a.k.a. Jewel, a.k.a. Power Woman), New Avengers.: Deceased
Cage, Danielle: Deceased
Danvers, Carol Susan Jane (a.k.a. Ms. Marvel, a.k.a. Captain Marvel), Avengers: Deceased
Morse, Barbara "Bobbi", (a.k.a. Mockingbird), World Counterterrorism Agency: Deceased
Hand, Victoria Louise, New Avengers.: Deceased
Rand-K'ai, Daniel "Danny" Thomas (a.k.a. Iron Fist), Immortal Weapons: Deceased
Brunnhilde (a.k.a. Valkyrie), Valkyrior (Midgard): Deceased
McCoy, Henry "Hank" Phillip, (a.k.a. Beast),X-Men: Deceased
Barton, Clinton "Clint" Francis (a.k.a. Hawkeye), Avengers.
Parker, Peter Benjamin (a.k.a. Spider-Man), Avengers: Deceased
Octavius, Otto Gunther, Dr. (a.k.a. Doctor Octopus, a.k.a. Spider-Man), Avengers.: Deceased
Frost, Emma Grace (a.k.a. White Queen), X-Men
Cage, Luke (a.k.a. Power Man), Avengers.: Deceased
Stark, Anthony "Tony" Edward (a.k.a. Iron Man), Avengers: Deceased
Rogers, Steven "Steve" Grant (a.k.a. Captain America), Avengers: Deceased
Odinson, Thor, Avengers.: Deceased
Walters, Jennifer Susan (a.k.a. She-Hulk): Deceased
Richards, Susan Storm- Dr. (a.k.a. Invisible Woman): Deceased:
Spector, Marc (a.k.a. Moon Knight), Secret Avengers.
O'Grady, Eric (a.k.a. Ant-Man), Secret Avengers.
Rhodes, James Rupert (a.k.a. War Machine), Secret Avengers.
Brand, Abigail (a.k.a. Agent Brand), S.W.O.R.D.
Ultron
Wittman, Bentley (a.k.a. Wizard), Intelligencia.
(Unknown), (Unknown) (a.k.a. Mad Thinker), Intelligencia.
Kragoff, Ivan (a.k.a. Red Ghost), Intelligencia.
Tarleton, George (a.k.a. M.O.D.O.K. Supreme), Intelligencia.
Awesome Android, Intelligencia.
Klaw, Ulysses (a.k.a. Klaw), Intelligencia.
Peotor, Super-Ape.
Igor, Super-Ape.
Grigori, Super-Ape.
Intelligencia (Group)
Spaceknight
Wakanda
Avengers Tower
Captain America's Shield: Destroyed
Iron Man Armor Model 37
Ant-Man's Helmet
Mjolnir
Spider-Man's Web-Shooters
Iron Man 2.0 Armor
Quincarrier
Avengers (Team)
Secret Avengers (Team)
New Avengers (Team)

Age Of Ultron #1:

Owlsley, Leland (a.k.a. The Owl): Deceased
Lorenzini, Joseph (a.k.a. Hammerhead): Deceased
Ultron Sentinels
Fantastic Four (Team)
X-Men (Team)
S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier: Destroyed
M.G.H. (Mutant Growth Hormone)

Last edited:
Watcher are you having the same problem I am in editing posts? I tried editing the timeline posts but the edit text box shows up blank.

I figured out that if you quote your post you want to edit, remove the quote tags and make whatever edits are needed, then copy and paste it into the empty edit box it'll allow the changes to be made. Hope that helps.

Watcher are you having the same problem I am in editing posts? I tried editing the timeline posts but the edit text box shows up blank.

I figured out that if you quote your post you want to edit, remove the quote tags and make whatever edits are needed, then copy and paste it into the empty edit box it'll allow the changes to be made. Hope that helps.

Yeah, I'm having the same problem. And thanks for the tip.

Updated for Age of Ultron #2.

Age Of Ultron #2:

Romanova, Natalia "Nat" Alianovna (a.k.a. Black Widow), Avengers.
Nick Fury's Secret S.H.I.E.L.D. Safe house., San Francisco.
Munroe, Ororo (a.k.a. Storm), X-Men.
Rambeau, Monica (a.k.a. Pulsar), Nextwave.
Johnson, Daisy Louise (a.k.a. Quake), S.H.I.E.L.D.
Maximoff, Pietro (a.k.a. Quicksilver), Avengers.
Fury, Nicholas Joseph, Colonel. (By Name Only)
van Dyne, Janet (a.k.a. Wasp), Avengers Unity Division. (By Picture Only)
Murdock, Matthew Micheal (a.k.a. Daredevil), New Avengers. (By Picture Only)
Ross, Thaddeus E. "Thunderbolt" (a.k.a. Red Hulk), Thunderbolts (By Picture Only)
Drake, Robert "Bobby" Louis (a.k.a. Iceman), X-Men. (By Picture Only)
Green, Doreen (a.k.a. Squirrel Girl) (By Picture Only)
Petruski, Peter "Pete" (a.k.a. Trapster), Intelligencia. (By Picture Only)
Osborn, Norman Virgil (a.k.a Goblin King) (By Picture Only)
Boltagon, Medusalith Amaquelin- (a.k.a. Medusa), Fantastic Four (By Picture Only)
X-51 "Aron Stack" (a.k.a. Machine Man), A.R.M.O.R. (By Picture Only)
Amaquelin, Crystalia (a.k.a. Crystal), Inhumans (By Picture Only)
Storm, Jonathan "Johnny" Lowell Spencer (a.k.a. Human Torch), Fantastic Four (By Picture Only)
von Doom, Victor (a.k.a. Doctor Doom), Parliament Of Doom. (By Picture Only)
Dorrek VIII "Theodore Rufus" (a.k.a. Hulkling), Young Avengers. (By Picture Only)
Reynolds, Robert (a.k.a. Sentry), Horsemen Of Death. (By Picture Only)

Last edited:
Updated for Fantastic Four Vol. 4 #5 AU and Superior Spider-Man #6AU.

Fantastic Four Vol. 4 #5 AU:

Richards, Reed Nathaniel, Dr. (a.k.a. Mister Fantastic), Fantastic Four.: Deceased: Age of Ultron #2 / Earth-61112 (By Picture Only)
Storm, Jonathan "Johnny" Lowell Spencer (a.k.a. Human Torch), Fantastic Four.: Deceased: Age of Ultron #2 / Earth-61112 (By Picture Only)
Grimm, Benjamin "Ben" Jacob (a.k.a. The Thing), Fantastic Four.: Deceased: The Avengers 4 #12.1 / Earth-61112
Boltagon, Medusalith Amaquelin- (a.k.a. Medusa), Fantastic Four.:: Deceased: Age of Ultron #2 / Earth-61112 (By Picture Only) (Seen: FF 4 #5AU)
Richards, Franklin Benjamin, Future Foundation.
Richards, Valeria Meghan, Future Foundation.
Udaku, T'Challa (a.k.a. Black Panther), Illuminati. (Flashback Only)
von Doom, Victor (a.k.a. Doctor Doom), Parliament Of Doom.: Deceased: Age of Ultron #2 / Earth-61112 (By Picture Only) (apparent Death: FF 4 #5AU)

Superior Spider-Man #6AU:
Jameson, May Reilly-Parker-: Deceased (By Name Only)
Watson, Mary Jane: Deceased (By Name Only)
Modell, Max: Deceased
Horizon Labs, South Street Seaport.: Destroyed
Spider-bots: Destroyed

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back