Ultimate Friends of Humanity

The Overlord

In there any plans to introduce the hate group known as the "Friends of Humanity" in the Ultimate X-Men title?

Vegetable-man said:
I'm not familier with them....... could you give me a run threw of ther exploits?

Their a hate group and terrorist orgainzation decated to promoting human superiority over mutants. They are just a group of normal people who happen to hate humans

Thier members tend to be either cowards or idiots. Stupid ones take on Alpha mutants (powerful ones like Cyclops) the cowardly ones take on Beta mutants (mutants who are not very powerful or indeed may have no powers at all they just happen to look different) or kill young mutants before their powers develop.

Their leader is Graydon Creed, human son of Mystique and Sabertooth. Mistreatment at the hands of parents has made Graydon Creed a genocidal manic. For more info on Graydon Creed hit this link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graydon_Creed

Last edited:
Cyclops aint no Alpha ;)

The FoH were big in the animated series and I think they would be good to have appear in the UXM, but I haven't heard of any plans just yet. UXM does need to havesome kind of human group who aren't fond of mutants rather than just general Big Angry Mobs (tm) or Magneto-type anti-human mutants.

Caduceus said:
Cyclops aint no Alpha ;)

The FoH were big in the animated series and I think they would be good to have appear in the UXM, but I haven't heard of any plans just yet. UXM does need to havesome kind of human group who aren't fond of mutants rather than just general Big Angry Mobs (tm) or Magneto-type anti-human mutants.

You don't think Cyclops who can shoot beams out his eyes powerful enough to smash mountains is a Alpha mutant?

Anyway do you think Graydon Creed (as Sabertooth's son) should be the leader of the Ultimate FOH or would that to much like a soap opera?

I do know who Graydon Creed is..... and now that you mention it, the Freinds of Humanity where in the original cartoon....... but i think it seems right that Graydon is Victors son....... i just wish that the writers would give some depth to Ultimate Sabortooth..... as a charector...

Oh yeah, I remember these guys from the cartoon. I never even knew that they were in the comics.

The Overlord said:
You don't think Cyclops who can shoot beams out his eyes powerful enough to smash mountains is a Alpha mutant?
I think that Alphas are mutants who can affect things beyond their line of sight. People like Cyclops, Pyro, Rogue, they're all powerful but they're limited too. People like Storm are Alphas.

The Overlord said:
Anyway do you think Graydon Creed (as Sabertooth's son) should be the leader of the Ultimate FOH or would that to much like a soap opera?
I wouldn't mind if the character of Graydon Creed was the leader but Ultimate Sabes sucked. Big time. Plus he's dead. Not that it matters but...yeah. Dead. The fact that he's also Mystique's son was definintely too soap-operatic. I wouldn't MIND if he was Creed's son but definitely keep Mystique out of it.

Caduceus said:
I think that Alphas are mutants who can affect things beyond their line of sight. People like Cyclops, Pyro, Rogue, they're all powerful but they're limited too. People like Storm are Alphas.

I wouldn't mind if the character of Graydon Creed was the leader but Ultimate Sabes sucked. Big time. Plus he's dead. Not that it matters but...yeah. Dead. The fact that he's also Mystique's son was definintely too soap-operatic. I wouldn't MIND if he was Creed's son but definitely keep Mystique out of it.

Graydon Creed's name alone means he will have to be Sabertooth's (Victor Creed) son, Sabertooth may be dead, but that would not affect the fact Graydon would be his son. Mystique is not needed, perhaps it be better if Ultimate Graydon Creed's mother was just some random hooker.

I thought the people in the bendis arc of UXM were like the friends of humanity. They resulted in the death of our beloved beast :cry: :cry: :cry:

TheManWithoutFear said:
That's where I thought they were going too. But they were in and out real quickly.
There are too many generic anti-mutant demonstraters to waste someone like FoH on them. They were organised. They had armbands

Latest posts

Back