Ultimate Heroes that Kill

bluebeast

This is really out of nowhere and I was just wondering to myself, 'How many of the Ultimate heroes have killed others?' I kind of didn't want this to die fast so I also wanted to see if it's right for these heroes to kill? I know the Ultimate Universe is supposed to be darker than 616 but I was wondering if there was a line? So far the ones I know have killed are:

Wolverine, Collussus, Jean Grey, Nightcrawler, all of the Ultimates, Mr. Fantastic.

Is there anyone else?

Could he be counting Reed in Ultimate Power? all the civilians the organism killed in the supreme-verse? I know it's not gonna be really his fault, but maybe that's what he means?

You can't kill whats already dead... Plus he didn't kill them just beat the s$%* out of them. Invisible Woman killed some people in God War. Polaris has also killed if you want to count her. thats all I can think of.

You can't kill whats already dead... Plus he didn't kill them just beat the s$%* out of them. Invisible Woman killed some people in God War. Polaris has also killed if you want to count her. thats all I can think of.

He poisoned Johnny to death, decomposed Sue to nothing but a skeleton, fed Reed to maggots and ripped Ben's arm off and beat him to death with it. Before the final fight Reed was still arguing that they couldn't kill them because it was unethical. Reed not only killed the zombies, he brutally did it.

By the way I still think that is one of the greatest fights in Marvel comics just because he broke the Thing's arm off and beat him with it!

BlueBeast, in Marvel Zombies, Hank Pym bites the Head off of the wasp... AND SHE LIVED. I'm sure the Frightful Four could have survived there spectacular a$$ kicking. Why would reed toss the bodies back in to the Zombieverse if there already dead?

Licensed to kill:

The Ultimates
SHIELD
Wolverine (anytime he's not fighting along with the X-Men)

Self-defense/Forced to kill:

Jean Grey (has killed in 3 occassions: under hostage of Weapon X, and twice while being influenced by the Phoenix, killing the Hellfire Club inner circle and a group of rogue Weapon X soldiers)
Colossus (forced to kill Proteus)
Nightcrawler (while under Weapon X, highly possible Rogue has killed but no proof)
Mr. Fantastic (Frightful Four smackdown)
Invisible Woman (destroyed Gallowglass and possibly his ship's crew)

Doesn't mind killing, but illegal:

Punisher (duh)

Last edited:
Didn't ultimate Spider-man kill the first (or second) Carnage , the one that killed Gwen and was not actually Gwen or Peter but the clone type thing.

He threw it in to smokestack or something.

Dose that count?

BlueBeast, in Marvel Zombies, Hank Pym bites the Head off of the wasp... AND SHE LIVED. I'm sure the Frightful Four could have survived there spectacular a$$ kicking. Why would reed toss the bodies back in to the Zombieverse if there already dead?

And Colonel America had his brains ripped out and died in that same story, actually hundreds of the zombies died in the story. Here, this is a detailed description from Wikipedia:

In Ultimate Fantastic Four #32, The Ultimates gathered at the foot of the Baxter Building as plans were made to drop the field and attack the zombies, when Doom in Mister Fantastic's body returned. Claiming that his first priority was helping Johnny Storm, he cast a spell to remove the creature that was killing him. However he miscast the spell, having partially translated it wrong, and the creature, while being drawn out of Johnny successfully, was not sent back to the Negative Zone. It remained on Earth, and immediately sought out a powerful host. Most thought it was Thor, but the parasite bypassed the Thunder God completely, possessing Reed in Doom's body, Reed having followed the FF back to the city. He went in to confront the Frightful Four; the zombies were pleased that they did not need to call their friends and thus share the 'food.' Reed killed the undead Human Torch first, releasing a chemical from his mouth that encased and crushed him in concrete-like 'vomit.' The undead Thing attacked next, mockingly asking if Doom was a hero in this reality, but Reed used Doom's strength to easily rip off the undead Thing's arm and shatter him with it. The undead Mister Fantastic and Invisible Woman attacked next, but Invisible Woman's powers seemed to have no effect on him, Doom's steel body protecting Reed from her force fields. He used Doom's magic to speed up the rate of the undead Invisible Woman's decay, rotting her to bones and dust rapidly. The zombie Mister Fantastic, panicking and enraged, demanded to know what was going on. Reed responded by using Doom's magic again, summoning hordes of maggots and other bugs and creatures that eat necrotic flesh to devour his undead counterpart from within.

See, Johnnyy got trapped in the vomitty stuff, Ben was broken apart piece by piece, Sue was turned to dust and Reed got eaten.

Oh and Mole I'm not completely sure since Carnage wasn't exactly a sentient being. I do know it really messed Peter up having to do it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back