Ultimate Inhumans/ The Watcher

What title do you think our scaled down Ultimate Watcher should appear in? I think it should be a cameo type appearance and it would be more comical or a nod to the 616 Watcher so if it was like an agent working for S.H.I.E.L.D. a short , bald guy, who have a lot of scruff and sat in a room monitering video screens all day would be good I think.

I'm with that. The Ultimates deals with nerds well. perhaps I even see him as a three wise men type character from X Files. The guy that S.H.I.E.L.D. leaves alone, but call on when they need to know something that no-one else in their right mind would consider.

Ehh, I would say Spider-Man so that you can throw out Madame Web and stuff all at the same time. That or UFF, I think.

I want Madame Webb to just confuse Peter like Ezekiel did. I want the Watcher to appear in Ultimates like what MWF said. Hes some creepy guy who watches everything. EVERYTHING.

ProjectX2 said:
I want Madame Webb to just confuse Peter like Ezekiel did. I want the Watcher to appear in Ultimates like what MWF said. Hes some creepy guy who watches everything. EVERYTHING.

But not bad creepy... just think of Fury walking into a storage room with "The Watcher" sitting there with circles around his eyes and some comical dialogue and that would be it... funny creepy is what I'm goin' for...

Ult. Spidey is my least fave of the UU line, so i always feel reluctant to consider it when positioning characters. Madame web would be a dandy fortune teller though. Or a crazy street woman :)
I dig the watcher watching EVERYTHING, but how would the character fit into the books if he was that? Has he seen to much? is he the only one who sees that much? surely he has to be in some sort of exalted position. no-one ****s with the watchers right?

that's just it. I think the watcher should be a big deal. Also, neutral to events around them.

Addition: When I say big deal, i don't mean an arc dedicated to them. Nor a major player. But just not someone that answers to someone else.

Last edited:
Inhumans vs. Morlocks: Morlocks have existed for decades, the Inhumans have been around for Millenia. They aren't Human, they arent mutants, they are early humans who've been tampered with so they're essentially immortal. Morlocks are just Ugly Mutants who live in the sewers. One's a royal family, the other's just an underground society of the ugly side of Mutants.

The Watcher: I think he should not be involved with SHIELD, but be someone SHIELD tries to work with. Like he's the Ultimate Hacker, he knows everything because he's broken into every government database in existance. The US Gov doesnt persecute because SHIELD can get information out of him. I do think he should be a big deal if he's done like that.... just no Moon Headquarters... or disproportioned heads... or anything like that... At all...

Yeah, that doesn't sound like something Fury would do, especially after the trial of the Hulk and all... It's way too messy.

Latest posts

Back