Ultimate Iron Man #2 delayed to 5/25, Ultimate Fantastic Four delayed to 6/1

E

Excelsior Club
Diamond has announced that Ultimate Iron Man #2 By Card/Kubert has been delayed another week and is now scheduled for 5/25/05. Ultimate Fantastic Four #19 by Carey/Lee has also been delayed a week and is now scheduled for 6/1/05.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :arrgh: :arrgh: :arrgh: :furious:

Wow.They care,they really care!Bring on the UIM HC,that I'll buy.

But in fairness,you Ultimize Iron Man ya gotta expect this sorta thing

The delays never seem to amaze, do they? :roll:

Patriot said:
But in fairness,you Ultimize Iron Man ya gotta expect this sorta thing
You say that as if this is Iron Man's first time coming in the UU!

J/K.

icemastertron said:
You say that as if this is Iron Man's first time coming in the UU!

J/K.

Well Ultimazing his history is a lot harder than just Ultimazing his armor. He's pretty much the same guy in the Ultimates as he is in 616.

René said:
Well Ultimazing his history is a lot harder than just Ultimazing his armor. He's pretty much the same guy in the Ultimates as he is in 616.
Eh...it was joke about Iron Man himself, not his history....

Duh guys don't you see what their doing? They're just ultimatize Ellis' delays on 616 Iron Man.

Last edited:
Well, this works out nicely for me. Means I only have to get up early once to go to the comic shop, and I can get U2 and UIM at the same time. :D

UltimateE said:
Ultimate Fantastic Four #19 by Carey/Lee has also been delayed a week and is now scheduled for 6/1/05.

W^#H&!#B&wybayensbq3@&$*%$%v@bq35BeQ#5u3h8nnw5685*N$%3b3&Y3

These delays on UFF are ridiculous. What's the problem? I want Millar and Land's run to start. If the fill-in crew is going to be delayed what was the point of having it at all they could have just put the book on hiatus a month and it would have been the same in most ways. I'm sure Carey's arc is not going to change that much. I hope this doesn't delay the start of the Millar run, i'm really looking forward to more of greg land's great art.

On the Iron Man front, gosh am i glad I decided to wait for the trade on this. What on earth are they doing to it that it needs this much work to be rewritten? These Ultimate Mini's and their chronic lateness is a serious problem, I'm no longer picking up any of them in the floppy form as a result. After Nightmare, i've decided they are usually much more satisfying in an all at once sitting. Unfortunately, i started picking Up Secret before we found out issue 3 wasn't going to hit till September, if i'd known that at issue 1 I would have just waited for the Hardcover of the whole thing.

PhoenixFactor said:
These delays on UFF are ridiculous. What's the problem? I want Millar and Land's run to start. If the fill-in crew is going to be delayed what was the point of having it at all they could have just put the book on hiatus a month and it would have been the same in most ways. I'm sure Carey's arc is not going to change that much. I hope this doesn't delay the start of the Millar run, i'm really looking forward to more of greg land's great art.
Excellent point. The point of a fill-in crew is to buy the incoming team some time to get their work in order but if even THEY can't get their work in order, then something's wrong.

Goodwill said:
Perhaps it was moved back and shuffled every which way because of Ellis' run, too.

I was thinking the same thing - #18 just came out.

UltimateE said:
I was thinking the same thing - #18 just came out.
Well, if they can release the same series back to back (Excalibur #12 came out a week before #13), I don't see a difference in moving it a week after #18, when it's like what, 2-3 weeks or something?

Latest posts

Back