Ultimate Iron-Man #3 Discussion (Spoilers)

How would you rate this issue?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 27.3%

Votes: 5 45.5%

Votes: 2 18.2%

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
WEll I'm still enjoying it. I do wish OSC hadn't dropped the corperate angle as much as he did, but the only thing I really didn't like was the foot bit, but that feels like set-up for something later. Is this the best Ultiamte title? Hell no, but its still not taking the prize of worst Ultimate issues, nor it is even close. Has everyone already forgotten Chuck Austins fill in arc on Ultimate X-Men, or the Hobgoblin Arc in Ultimate Spider-Man. Hell, atleast things happen here guys.

Baxter said:
WEll I'm still enjoying it. I do wish OSC hadn't dropped the corperate angle as much as he did, but the only thing I really didn't like was the foot bit, but that feels like set-up for something later. Is this the best Ultiamte title? Hell no, but its still not taking the prize of worst Ultimate issues, nor it is even close. Has everyone already forgotten Chuck Austins fill in arc on Ultimate X-Men, or the Hobgoblin Arc in Ultimate Spider-Man. Hell, atleast things happen here guys.
He makes a good point.

TheManWithoutFear said:
I don't know when Austen filled in.

The Gambit issues (13 & 14 I think). I thought they were good. But that's off topic and has nothing to do with how BAD this issue was. :twisted:

If he didn't cut off his foot and establish that Tony didn't feel pain and how quick his wounds healed when using the bio-armor. it would never have explained his resistance to the pain of the helmet or when hes getting his head smashed into the walls. the foot cut off was a set up.

and what school is Loni trying to get her kid into? is it the Baxter building?

I must be in the minority here. . .I hated the first two issues and this one actually piked my intrest again. I'm not a fan of the bio-armor and I think the whole "Your brain is you entire body" was lame, but it was nice to finally see some form of the Iron Tech armor. I like Obediah showing up and Tony telling Loni off. And I hope something comes of the relationship between Jim and Tony. I'm getting sick of the bi-monthly thing though. . .Oh well. As long as it's Ultimate, I'll continue picking it up.

I can already tell that the next couple of issues are going to be develop Tony the adult quite a bit more. Don't ask me how I just know.

Latest posts

Back