Ultimate Iron-Man #5 Discussion (Spoilers)

How would you rate The Ultimate Iron Man Mini?

• Total voters
I liked this issue. If you remove the bad parts that where introduced in the previous issues It was really good. It had all the parts that I wanted out of it except the ending. It was kind of strange to end it there since it wasn't much of a cliffhangar. :?

i gave the single issue 3/5 because it was probably the best single issue so far, and actually had some intriguing lead-ins to the next arc...

(to save my dignity, i would like to point out that the arc as a whole, I rated under a star)

The Stane kid scares me a lot... specially with his whole "i just killed my dad and framed this other guy i don't like" thing...

The Alcohol thing is rediculous. Honestly, I'm starting to think that Card's excuse for Tony having a normal brain after all of this is that he's literally going to drink away most of it.

And when did Howard turn into a completely diff character?

Oh right, when Card realized that he had written himself into another corner.

he didnt kill stane!

The stane boy did! They wouldnt have made a big issue of the kid stealing howard's hair in #4 if he didnt!

And do you think Howard would actually have his men TELL stane who was killing him?

Dr.Strangefate said:
he didnt kill stane!

The stane boy did! They wouldnt have made a big issue of the kid stealing howard's hair in #4 if he didnt!

And do you think Howard would actually have his men TELL stane who was killing him?
Doc, I know he didn't I'm talking about the way he was made too look outside of the murder. His whole interaction with Tony felt a bit off. Like he was pushing Tony and making his son look like an ***.

I am pleased to say that I have forgotten almost everything that happened in this issue. I don't know how I blocked it out, but I have. :D

As for the issue it gave me a big meh. This issue was great if you can get passed the brain body and healing factor. The terrorists just came out of nowhere. They were just some plot device so he can get in the suit. I mean how did he even know they were terrorists? I boat starts ending towards your building that you didn't regonized and their terrorists? They could of been just lost. I noticed that he can just climb in it too. Lame. Nothing's making any sense with this. [/COLOR]

Latest posts

Back