Ultimate Knights Villains and storylines

The Overlord

If there was an Ultimate Knights Title what villains and storylines would you like to see.

I think could adapt some of the UDD storylines I had to suit an Ultimate Knights title and many of the revamped DD rogues I created in another thread could work in such a title, but I would want villains from the other heroes rogues gallery as well and I don't know a whole lot about their villains. For example who are Moon Knight's villains? Some heroes have odd rogues galleries as well, this is the clotest thing I could find to Iron Fist rogues gallery:

http://www.geocities.com/marvel_villains/heroes.html

I'm not sure how lot of those could fit in, like the Plant Monsters. But I suppose some villains like Steel Serpent could work and perhaps Master Khan as Shang Chi's father.

Anyway here are few storylines that could work for Ultimate Knights:

The Thin Blue Line:

Commisoner Robert O'Hara has declared war on all "costumed freaks" and started with the Knights. However investigations by officers Harold Driver and Paul Carson have revealed that O'Hara may be working for the Kingpin. Its up to Carson and Driver to prove that O'Hara is on the take, while the Knights has to avoid the NYPD.

Warzone:

The Punisher has escaped from prison and is contiuing his violent war on crime. However Jigsaw, a gangster rendered deformed by the Punisher, has declared war on the Punisher, using all means at his disposal to kill Punisher. The Knights become caught in the middle and has to take down both of those lunatics before the streets are littered with corpses.

Little does Jigsaw know that he is merely a pawn of the Kingpin who used Jigsaw's hatred of the Punisher and secrtetly helped him become a powerful crime boss is that he would have people who can never be connected to him.

Strange Alliances:

Shang Chi's father, a powerful Asian crime boss has come to the Kingpin with a deal, he will give up his designs for the NYC underworld if the Kingpin helps recaptured his son. to make sure things go smoothly, Shang Chi's father insists his greatest assassin, the Steel Serpent be allowed to assit in the search.

Power Play:

The Owl, after recent events, believes he can take over the Kingpin's empire and hires Patrick "The Gael" O'Hanlon, an ex IRA terrorist and current explosive expert for hire, to begin torching Fisk's holdings in NYC. Can the Knights stop the Gael and the Owl, even though doing so would help the Kingpin?

Really good ideas, though I still like how you kept the alliance thing that was my idea. It's too bad we couldn't give this stuff to Marvel and they would be ableto make the comics off our ideas.

Moon Knight enemies: Bushman, Werewolf by Night, Demogoblin ( a "virus" form of Hobgoblin) . . . currently he's up against the combination fo The Profile and Taskmaster in 616.

leather_w0lf said:
Moon Knight enemies: Bushman, Werewolf by Night, Demogoblin ( a "virus" form of Hobgoblin) . . . currently he's up against the combination fo The Profile and Taskmaster in 616.

I don't see how some of those characters would work, the Knights would be an urban team, so fighting werewolves would be out of place. Taskmaster would make a good foe, he could have a training center where he is training Kingpin's goons to be lethal warriors, so the Knights decide to shut him down.

The Overlord said:
I don't see how some of those characters would work, the Knights would be an urban team, so fighting werewolves would be out of place. Taskmaster would make a good foe, he could have a training center where he is training Kingpin's goons to be lethal warriors, so the Knights decide to shut him down.
he could be a "experiment" like electro was, cept a failed one, werewolf by night that is

um... bullseye every issue. and make him not awful as in ult. dd and electra

he wasn't nearly as fearsome or competent as 616, in my opinion.

Some of the 80's Spiderman family villians could work as well.

The Rose (but not related to Fisk)
The Crime Master

Daredevil Villians

All of them

How is this for an idea-

Actually get a great writer on this title and make all the class D vilians killed by Scourge into contenders? It could be done, Set up the first 50 titles so that they are this-

Ultimate Gangwar

Bosses-
The Kingpin
The Rose
Crime Master
The Owl
The Purple Man
Silvermane

Flunkies-
Bullseye (Once in awhile)
Stiltman
Turk
Steel Serpent
Elektra (Villian until ish 50?)
Typhoid Mary
"Big Ben" Donovan
Tombstone
Jigsaw
Bullet
Jack O Lantern
The Enforcers
Man Mountain Marko

This could be a lot of fun- especially if they re-do CHEESY villians into something really cool.

Silvermaine is Dead though.

Jigsaw would be a good choice.

Latest posts

Back