Ultimate Lady Ock?

Void.M

I was just thinking 616 Lady Ock debuted in the first Clone Saga what are the chances we'll see her Ultimate version? she could be even be helping create the clones.

Nooooooooooooooooo
Nononononononononono.
nope.
natch.
negative.
I think the main gist of this presentation is that I am against this idea.

For hell's sake...Ock still hasn't got his tentacles back!! At least kill him before lady-fying his character!

Hellsbuttmonkey said:
Nooooooooooooooooo
Nononononononononono.
nope.
natch.
negative.
I think the main gist of this presentation is that I am against this idea.

For hell's sake...Ock still hasn't got his tentacles back!! At least kill him before lady-fying his character!

But my guess is if she be like her 616 version she could be her aprentice(Ultimate version could be his shild or even his lover) and since his in Shield Prison well they anouced Osbourn Dead(wich ofcourse is not true) im guessing they did Lie about Ock migth have also said.

I really don't have any Spidey villain credit and did not, until this moment, know that there was a character called "Lady Ock".

Lady Ock. Just look at that for a moment people. Seriously.

I had an idea for Carolyn Trainer being a scientist with SHIELD and tinkering with the legs to try and utilize them for SHIELD's benefit. She's allowed to work with Ock via video link to try and crack some problems she has and Ock manages to seduce her to his side. She dons them herself and breaks him out, upon which he builds her a set of her own and they go on a combined rampage.

That idea went into the toilet when Fury melted them into slag, however.

well bendis did say there will be an unexpected ultimazationn, so who knows. And thats a good idea jtg and could still possibly work

Random said:
well bendis did say there will be an unexpected ultimazationn, so who knows. And thats a good idea jtg and could still possibly work
Well, if he doesn't, I'll still take it for my stuff.

jtg3885 said:
I had an idea for Carolyn Trainer being a scientist with SHIELD and tinkering with the legs to try and utilize them for SHIELD's benefit. She's allowed to work with Ock via video link to try and crack some problems she has and Ock manages to seduce her to his side. She dons them herself and breaks him out, upon which he builds her a set of her own and they go on a combined rampage.

That idea went into the toilet when Fury melted them into slag, however.

But in the Hobgoblin Arc there was an other set in Osbourns secret bunker

Latest posts

Back