Ultimate Longshot...A continuity Problem!?!?!

Lithium

For thoes that care, Ok, so I was over at UncannyXmen.net, and I stumbled across the alternate versions page of the Ultimate Longshot Bio- http://uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=10&fldAuto=117&page=7
In reading it, it said that, since there is only 1 mojoverse in the Multiverse of Marvel, there are NO alternate versions of Longshot. In thinking, this not only created a question about the ultimate Version of Longshot, which is definetely not the same as the Longshot seen in the 616 universe. Just thought I would see what you guess had to say.

Isnt Mojo a fat interdimensional tv executive? Who gives a **** what some tv executive claims

Lithium said:
For thoes that care, Ok, so I was over at UncannyXmen.net, and I stumbled across the alternate versions page of the Ultimate Longshot Bio- http://uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=10&fldAuto=117&page=7
In reading it, it said that, since there is only 1 mojoverse in the Multiverse of Marvel, there are NO alternate versions of Longshot. In thinking, this not only created a question about the ultimate Version of Longshot, which is definetely not the same as the Longshot seen in the 616 universe. Just thought I would see what you guess had to say.

I think they just mean alternate versions within the 616 universe. It's kind of hard to explain, but the UU is like a completely different, unrelated universe - not like an "alternate universe" to 616.

The Ultimate Multiverse exists as it was seen in Ultimate Fantastic Four's Negative Zone mini... Its all layers of existence... a good deal of the Ultimate Multiverse has been eaten away by the Zombies

Yeah The Multiverse that 616 is a part of is all centered in the nexus of realities and all that stuff.

DIrishB said:
;) <----He's half Chinese.
irish.gif
<--- He's half-Chinese, half-Irish!

Good gravy, what have you guys done to this thread?

E said:
I think they just mean alternate versions within the 616 universe. It's kind of hard to explain, but the UU is like a completely different, unrelated universe - not like an "alternate universe" to 616.
sorry, to ressurect this horrible thread, but with the ultimate power mini coming up, this crossed my mind again. If I am correct, the main (616) universe has crossed over with the supremeverse before, and since the ultimate universe is going to, wold that not mean that the ultimate universe and the 616 universe are, in fact, part of the same multiverse? if so, then either mojo's full of ****, or we have a major continuity problem.

Again, still not correct. The Supreme universe that the UU will be crossing with in Ultimate Powers is not the one 616 crossed with. It's a completely different one.

Latest posts

Back