Ultimate Magneto Speculation

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
I was just thinking...

This will be the third time Magneto has attack the world in Magnetic North. I'm sure Fury won't let him get away with this. Maybe he'll put a bullet through his brain, maybe he'll electrocute him. Either way, I think Erik may be saying goodbye.

Now... Going with the idea that the zombie world the UFF has gone to has been attacked by Gah Lak Tus, maybe Magneto is one of the only survivors. He discovers that the UFF have come from a safer world and that is why he attacks them. Look at the UFF cover for the second part of Crossover. It's of Magneto taking down the UFF. He goes back to the Ultimate Earth, to discover that Magneto has died. Yet, he hides unknown to others, as he bides his time to reveal his plans...

It all fits.

I think Magneto will create a safe haven for himself like Asteroid M or a new base, basically "Magnetic North" and create an Ultimate equivalent of Genosha (since Ultimate Genosha is quite nasty). The idea is if he escapes, he and Emma create a whole new country for mutants to live in, making it hard for anyone to get at him.

Plus, he's going to try to kill Charles - or recruit him. Maybe he wants to redo what they had in the Savage Land. Charles, Erik, and Emma leading a new society of mutanity.

I hope he doesn't ask if Charles will join him again. That gets so tiring.

"Join me Charles and I'll forgive you for everything you've done to support theis miserable plague." - Magneto.
"I will not join you Erik. These humans need protection." - Charles.
"Hmmm. Please?" - Magneto.

ProjectX2 said:
"Join me Charles and I'll forgive you for everything you've done to support theis miserable plague." - Magneto.
"I will not join you Erik. These humans need protection." - Charles.
"Hmmm. Please?" - Magneto.
:lol:

Bass said:
I think Magneto will create a safe haven for himself like Asteroid M or a new base, basically "Magnetic North" and create an Ultimate equivalent of Genosha (since Ultimate Genosha is quite nasty). The idea is if he escapes, he and Emma create a whole new country for mutants to live in, making it hard for anyone to get at him.

Plus, he's going to try to kill Charles - or recruit him. Maybe he wants to redo what they had in the Savage Land. Charles, Erik, and Emma leading a new society of mutanity.

Like you, i feel that mags will not be incarcerated this time. I think he will probably create asteroid M and go incognito for a while until bryan singer decides to bring him back.

If you noticed, the Solicitations, for ultimate x-men, have actually said nothing, bout magneto escaping.
Now there is that cover with him free....... but when do you ever trust a comic book cover, a picture of magneto, in his cell with that white jail suit, wouldn't look good on a cover, to try and make you buy it

One of the preview pages has Magneto out.

Proof:

ULTXM061005.jpg

I don't get single issues. Don't attack me.

Bass said:
I think Magneto will create a safe haven for himself like Asteroid M or a new base, basically "Magnetic North" and create an Ultimate equivalent of Genosha (since Ultimate Genosha is quite nasty).

I like that - I can definitely see that happening.

Latest posts

Back