Ultimate Mandarin

Hawkeye101 said:
Thor goes in and arrsests Putin, Can and Waspgo into Iran. Quicksilver takes Syria, Scarlet Witch takes France (thats where the liberator's base f oerations was in U2#10) Hawkeye takes North Korea and Iron Man can go into China.

Thor wouldent do that. He's not entirely against the liberators at this point, because he agrees with the fact that America shouldent use their superhumans to cripple third world countries. (though he's probably against the fact that the liberators are using as much force as they are).

But for the bigger part... i like it!

This is borrowing a few ideas that were stated here but this is alittle introduction scene I wrote I might continue it. I am not a writer and usually lack the drive to continue writing anything, even when i have a good idea. Well here it is:

Ultimate Universe
2004​

Amatsu Ryuu looked out of his office window into the night and the lighted city of Hong Kong. It had taken years to accumulate his wealth with his company, Mandarin Industries, which was now one of the wealthiest private companies in China. The man's name easily described him. As a business man he was every bit as much a dragon as his last name stated fierce and territorial. Some had even nicknamed him "The Mandarin".​
In every way Amatsu was imperial looking. Slicked back raven black hair presided over the very handsome Asian face of the thirty-seven year old man. Even though he wore a luxury suit it was easy to see he was in peak physical condition. His hands, gloved in the finest white silk, poured a glass of one of the rarest and most expensive vintages of wine still on the market. As he sipped his drink he smiled to himself. Life had been tough but with his intelligence, business mind, and connections he had managed to go from nothing to being one of the richest men in the world.​
"If it had not been for my uncle I would never have been here." Amatsu stated happily downing his glass of wine. Pouring himself another glass he began to reflect on that and flash back to that day almost twenty-two years ago to the day when he his uncle's "research team", himself, and, his expression darkening slightly at the thought, his brother when they discovered that alien space craft as well as the draconic being who possessed it.​

Last edited:
Let's stick with the CEO idea. It's fun.
Maybe we can make Mandarin the original creator of the Ultron robots.
This causes:
*Mandarin to be pissed off with Americans and get a grudge at them
*Mandarin to be pissed off with The Ultimates cuz of Hank Pym
*Makes Ultimate Hank Pym even a worse guy than what he already is
*Fury to be pissed off cuz Ultron robots can even start a war between China and U.S.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Ultimate Mandarin shouldn't possess magical rings cuz they are too lame.
*But we can go with the alien tech thingie , which can lead to a nice story.
Maybe another alien invasion , using Mandarin and the Ultron robots as a mask.And of course getting prepared for an even greater attack on the world.

Again as usual this is just an idea and needs a lot of modification i guess.
Waiting for your comments.

Or you could do it to where Pym beat mandarin to the patent. And so mandarin gets pissed because Pym Ultron line is similar to Mandarins Ultimo line.

That's a nice idea , or maybe pym has stolen the idea of ultimo line robots and changed their name to ultron, then somehow finished the project faster than mandarin (i dont think super heroes and super villains will be dealing with patents except Tony Stark, his head already hurts a lot cuz of those issues)

Latest posts

Back