Ultimate Marrow

Goodwill said:
I think she's dead... Guys, they sent an investigative team in. I don't think they would've done that if they knew she had a chance of surviving. If that was Marrow, she bit it.
On Uncannyxmen.net, i found this..
Powers and Abilities:
hyper-accelerated metabolism speeds up the growth factors of her body, increasing her strength, agility, reflexes, durability and regenerative properties
It's very possible she may have appeared dead. The cops looking at the scene didn't seem to be too concerned that a mutant was murdered, at least one wasn't. So who's to say that the medical staff actually cared enough to find out if she was really dead. More than likely they were just going through the motions.

And as for sinister, I'm really looking forward to a time when he comes back into it.

Well, Sinister knew about Northstar living, why would Marrow be any different? You're using something we can't... 616!

That's fair, whether I think she actually survived or not isn't the point now I think. I just have to find a way for it to be plausible that she did. :)
I'll come up with something (or someone shall)

It's simple... You don't have to scrounge around for an answer when MARROW HASN'T DIED YET! This mutant was never named! ;)

No, I just don't like turning things into a puzzle that don't have to be. ;) Or, it could be that I'm that good at solving them! :lol:

Well if we didn't turn things into puzzles that didn't need to be then we'd all still be living in caves beating each other over the head the thigh bones of cows while the women of the bunch chatted about hair care products....

not all that different then, I see your point.

I think if a writer wants to bring in Marrow, he will. He might explain that the girl in the tempest arc was her sister or something

See, I don't even think a writer has to do that... There's no name, just a likeness and we don't have to go by the likeness. Sure, people won't like it, but it's not officially Marrow yet until told otherwise.

Do you want Ultimate Marrow to be connected to the Morlocks? Should the Morlocks be different than the group currently hiding in Genosha?

Latest posts

Back