Ultimate Marvel Handbooks - TPBs?

Langsta

I like the Ultimate handbooks that Marvel releases. Does Marvel have any plans to release them as, like, one TPB collecting all of them together? I hate having to look through buried single issues just to find them in my comic store. I know in some TPBs like, I think Ultimate Fantastic Four, there are like, single entries relating to members of the Fantastic Four or whatever.

With every entry from both of them?

Yes, as far as I know, both Ultimate Handbooks (complete) are included in the X4 trade (probably to pad it some). At this point, with there only being two handbooks, its a bit premature for an Ultimate Handbook TPB. Maybe in a couple years there'll be warrant enough for a few more. Assuming the Ultimate universe exists post-Ultimatum.

Yes, as far as I know, both Ultimate Handbooks (complete) are included in the X4 trade (probably to pad it some). At this point, with there only being two handbooks, its a bit premature for an Ultimate Handbook TPB. Maybe in a couple years there'll be warrant enough for a few more. Assuming the Ultimate universe exists post-Ultimatum.

Just to be accurate, there are three Ultimate Marvel Handbooks now.

Last edited:
Just to be accurate, there are three Ultimate Marvel Handbooks now.

Oh, you mean the Ultimates Saga? Eh, its definitly a handbook type comic, but since it includes original story/art, etc, and just incorporates the bios, etc as a part of the story, to me, at least, its not just a handbook. The handbooks can't be considered Ultimate canon. Ultimates Saga can.

Sadly, the best Ultimates-related writing and art in the Ultimates 3 Era was contained in Ultimates Saga.

*Sigh*...

Oh, you mean the Ultimates Saga? Eh, its definitly a handbook type comic, but since it includes original story/art, etc, and just incorporates the bios, etc as a part of the story, to me, at least, its not just a handbook. The handbooks can't be considered Ultimate canon. Ultimates Saga can.

Sadly, the best Ultimates-related writing and art in the Ultimates 3 Era was contained in Ultimates Saga.

*Sigh*...

There's the newest Ultimate Secrets book from a couple months ago, as well as the Spider-Man/FF and Ultimates/X-Men ones.

Latest posts

Back